Thinking about it,

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
I have never met someone who came from the Beetham? People always say they are from Laventille, Morvant but no Beetham. Do you know people from Beetham?

DADDY MAGYVER

Whose YO DADDY..^
Prinzez Diva said:
I have never met someone who came from the Beetham? People always say they are from Laventille, Morvant but no Beetham. Do you know people from Beetham?

yeah i know people who live on d highway :duck

i go tell them yuh interested and lookin fuh love :king:

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
DADDY MAGYVER said:
yeah i know people who live on d highway :duck

i go tell them yuh interested and lookin fuh love :king:
For sure, but they must build me my own shack to live in :this:

TiGhT

long time i eh see here
yeah i know ah indian gyul from the Beetham. I worked with her a couple years ago and we always dropped her off in town by the san juan stand cos nobody was heading East but once we dropped her home and that's how I found out she lived there. I don't think she was ashamed of it tho, I think we just never really asked where she lived, simply assumed san juan

S

sharkie

yeah, i met one or two ppl who from de beetham :D they weren't ashamed though :dntknw:

i wouldn't either, eva drive pass dey? one setta friggin directv pose off outside dey shack.

trini2bk

F.G.I de cupcake criminal
Yea I kno some dem was living round the corner from me until the landlord kick dem out. The damn ppl come here and only running across ppl roof when the nite come, throwing trash out the window, throwin bashment in the house at some ungodly hours durin the week keepin the whole area awake, spitting thru they front window, the list goes on!
My aunt running a laundry across from dem,dey went and hang a trini flag out they window last summer, she said she feel so shame when they do that..she aint want no one kno they from trinidad :kicks

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Yeah. I mean if you ask them they will say...otherwise its nunya damn biz situation esp if you from a "nicer" area.