• I

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • J

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OverLord Strum

Well folks...Hottie Hottie LLC hopes you guys are enjoying 2010 so far. Here is the first set of Hottie's for 2010.....

!!Disclaimer!!: I have no preference in skin tone, hair style, or ethnicity. These are the best pictures from the past week/weekend. If you do not like what you see, kindly haul yuh tail. Enjoy!

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

^^^^^^^^Pon de left.

OverLord Strum

Notables

!!Disclaimer!!: I have no preference in skin tone, hair style, or ethnicity. These are the best pictures from the past week/weekend. If you do not like what you see, kindly haul yuh tail. Enjoy!

K

L

M

Pon de right------------------^^^^

N

O

P

Q

R

For Ingers^^^^^^^

S

T

masterflex

progressive
A, C , D...... ah love C.... very very cute and sexy ebony princess.....:drinks:

Noteables K....Q and S.... Q shoulda be a hottie IMO

OverLord Strum

Compare to previous threads...

I find all these women no more attractive than the next, it's like you have a batch of C+ to B- women here.
Ahhhh boy... :mda: :mda: :mda:

You do this shit every thread..:kicks...the sharpness of your opinion has now dulled. You are seldom pleased with any of the Hottie threads or any of the woman pics posted up on Imix....now please go so ------> ........and lewie enjoy we ting.

You know you would smash and or wife at LEAST 3 of these women...you're lying if you say no.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Ahhhh boy... :mda: :mda: :mda:

You do this shit every thread..:kicks...the sharpness of your opinion has now dulled. You are seldom pleased with any of the Hottie threads or any of the woman pics posted up on Imix....now please go so ------> ........and lewie enjoy we ting.

You know you would smash and or wife at LEAST 3 of these women...you're lying if you say no.
smh...picky picky...

anyway...i think D is cute....like her dress too....

This suppose to be the "Hottie Hottie" thread..
Right?

Well, change the name of this thread, to "Would you hit that or not?"...then i will respiond/vote......LOL.

S

Spranga

:kicks Yall negroes is wilin...Stop frontin you know you would holla at least half of those women if allyuh was whinin in ah fete.
smh...picky picky...

anyway...i think D is cute....like her dress too....
nah man i aint wilin' or picky. i'm just comparing them to the other polls in the past. we can't go back to coach after we've flown 1st class!

Status
Not open for further replies.