The Momories!!!!

T

The JaM™

Guest
I thought that chick in the back ground had on a black n white costume... buh is she skin white like milk so... :eek:
 

Snapshot

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
VincyJam82 said:
I thought that chick in the back ground had on a black n white costume... buh is she skin white like milk so... :eek:

:rofl:...she fughet tuh bake sheself in de sun b4 puttin on dat costume...she pale in trute doh
 

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
DADDY MAGYVER said:
awwwww those 2 fellas look like they are havin so much fun :read:
Ketch yuh self :assassin:


Damn so should I expect this picture to resurrect every couple of weeks :butcher:
 

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Prinzez Diva said:
Ketch yuh self :assassin:


Damn so should I expect this picture to resurrect every couple of weeks :butcher:
yeppers it all I have to hold onto!!!!!
 
T

The JaM™

Guest
Snapshot said:
:rofl:...she fughet tuh bake sheself in de sun b4 puttin on dat costume...she pale in trute doh
And she face kinna red... so dais all why i tort was black n white costume... :search:
 

Short_Thing

BANNED
Quest said:
damn how you leaving so early trying to scrub the deck before we all reach or sumtin!
what time you leaving work!
i not leaving home that time sir
that the time is good for U?
i leaving round 7:30 maybe later...knowning me
i think 4:30?
 

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Short_Thing said:
i not leaving home that time sir
that the time is good for U?
i leaving round 7:30 maybe later...knowning me
i think 4:30?
I gonna pass thru but last I checked we don't get out untill 5:00
 
Last edited:
Top