The Jewelry Thread

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
I am obsessed now with small earrings...last year I was all about big earrings but I have small ears and after awhile they get annoying...Forever 21 is the devil!! OMG I lose it when I go In there! My newest favorite store is Fashion to Figure...accessories to die for!

I really want to take my favorite pieces and have them created in real stones and metals..now that I am older it's time for me to invest in classic jewelry pieces (e.g diamonds, pearls, gold, silver etc.) instead of costume pieces

Another jewelry line I fancy is
Karla Deras for Roman Luxe

the prices are actually decent and designs are unique

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
too lazy at the moment to post individual pictures of pieces I like, but her a a few sites I've bought costume pieces from. I like them because these ones aren't expensive at all.

BL Boutique. She hand makes all her pieces once ordered. So it can take a few weeks to receive your order. Nice quality for price.

BL BOUTIQUE | Brosia Love — Products

Okay not all the pieces from Anthropologie are cheap :kicks there are some nice finds nonetheless.

Women's Jewelry - Designer & Fashion Jewelry for Women | Anthropologie

"Softer" more general wear items I get from here. I usually like really bold pieces but I'm finding I am liking more delicate pieces more and more.

Jewel Mint

JewelMint

I have three friends who are jewelry makers....two of them specialize in bead and lamp work which I love love love!!!!!

The other one is more semi-precious stones. So lots of pieces I have are from them as well.

jamxtrinixo

So cheesy and "hood" but I love these. I really dig the oldschool look...bamboo earrings, nameplates, etc. It can look childish if worn the wrong way but it can also look chic and adult like so:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I like Noir Jewelry some of their collections

most times I know what I want and find it on Etsy they have some amazing artisans

also just local shops (i mostly frequent Tibetan shops) and farmers markets or just those saturday markets they have amazing quality stuff

jamxtrinixo

I like Noir Jewelry some of their collections

most times I know what I want and find it on Etsy they have some amazing artisans

also just local shops (i mostly frequent Tibetan shops) and farmers markets or just those saturday markets they have amazing quality stuff
Noir is cute but so expensive for the jewelry imo.
I really love their indian style pieces though, too cute!

KolivanP

The dress is gorgeous enough!
So be careful with the accessory you are going to use and don't go overboard.

Accessories- KEEP everything simple.

1. Maybe no necklace, unless it's something very simple like a thin strand of gold/silver or pearl. Perhaps I'd go for the latter, so it will just enhance the lace infront of your dress. Mother of Pearl kind of necklace would do, grayish, white or off-whitish. Black pearls is ok, but it might be too much now for the black dress .

2. Earrings: If you are going for pearls as necklace, wear an earring that is just something simple. IF you went with the simple gold/silver strand, match this with a coordinating earring, also just simple. please stay away from big hoop earrings. just simple ones.

3. Bracelet/Watch: if you are wearing earrings and necklace, maybe it's better to just wear a watch. IF you chose to not wear a necklace then it will be a good thing to wear a nice bracelet - just make sure it goes along with your earring as well.