The Hole in New Lots

VictoriaECD

Anyone ever heard of this place? Someone is keeping a party there tomorrow and the name doesn't seem to nice. The address is 682 Sheffield...

brownskintrini

Anyone ever heard of this place? Someone is keeping a party there tomorrow and the name doesn't seem to nice. The address is 682 Sheffield...
Why in God's name would I ever attend a party at a place called THE HOLE in NEW LOTS???????

Is there a death wish I'm longing for?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
THE HOLE in NEW LOTS?

I thought the HOLE was RIGHT below your...........

MUDDERWUK!!!

Ras_Apache

party in new lots? why go there when there are so many other nicer places in the city to hang out.......ohh, i get, you just tryin to keep it real.. good luck! :kicks

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
party in new lots? why go there when there are so many other nicer places in the city to hang out.......ohh, i get, you just tryin to keep it real.. good luck! :kicks
:kicks:kicks

I wont DRIVE to NEW LOTS muchless PARTY there.

By the way, do you REMEMBER a PLACE called the VILLAGE HUT on LINDEN BLVD going towards QUEENS??

VictoriaECD

:lol you ppl are too funny! And I agree about going to a party at a place called "The Hole", sounds like some dangerous basement! But, it is supposed to be a private party for my mom's friend. However, she doesn't have enough information for me, so I just wanted to know if anyone was familiar with the place.