The difference Between grown A$$ men and Grown A$$ boys

My Imix fam... Please share in this thought.. .you are welcome to add anything ah missed. Dont worry people yuh done know the women will be addressed in a moment.

here we go ...

A grown A$$ man governs his life by his responsibilities and makes the appropriate desicions to support meeting

A grown A$$ boy reacts to his responsibities by putting it off until they absolutley need to

A grown A$$ man can make a woman bazodee with thier honesty and sencerity.

A grown A$$ boy need to attempt to pull the wool over someones eyes to makethem bazodee

A grown A$$ man i secure with themselves and thier confidence is apparent

A grown A$$ boy hides behind a image and needs to belittle people to feel important

A grown A$$ man is humble and is comfortable with thier god given talent or successes they have

A grown a$$ boy need to constantly remind themselves that they are talented.. essentially they have to either have someone or stroke thier own ego

A grown A$$ man is defined by thier character and how they handle situations. The best way to handle a situation is direct and with descretion.

A grown A$$ boy know not the concept of descretion.

I have more but i have work to do...

Imix ladies be sure to deal with grown A$$ men...

And Men look @ yuhself .. where u fall...

Panman06

Old School Member
Pepa.....Now I always knew LIU brings forth wise men.

Take a bow, after your done... take another.

Thanks.. Panman.. it does take some of de sting out of meh student loan payments :D ...

clchick

I do very much agree with your post pepa, but at times both have to be mixed in order for successful survival of a Man.....by facing different challenges in our life we have to mask and interweave from one personality to another.....
always remembering the saying "once a man, twice a child"
it just did not state at what point in our life they would come out.

Panman06

Old School Member
A grown man can also fall, rise back up again and resume where he left off. Regardless what people may think of him, he knows what his goals, responsibilities, and priorities are. He learns from his mistakes, and becomes a wiser grown man. Now he knows what to do and not to do......REGARDLESS WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK AND/OR SAY

yankee kitt

woo woo woo

*gives panman a hug*

Panman06 said:
A grown man can also fall, rise back up again and resume where he left off. Regardless what people may think of him, he knows what his goals, responsibilities, and priorities are. He learns from his mistakes, and becomes a wiser grown man. Now he knows what to do and not to do......REGARDLESS WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK AND/OR SAY

A grown a$$ man has vision and does not let doubters debauch him from his goals

D

D'Only1

how does a grown a$$ boy become a grown a$$ man. At one point this man was a boy. How does he learn the way???

TOP DOG

~ A R I E S ~ 3.31.12
A Grown A$$ MAN.................

I applaud you Mr. Pepa.....................Very well put.............

D'Only1 said:
how does a grown a$$ boy become a grown a$$ man. At one point this man was a boy. How does he learn the way???
the process of "growing up" is one where u embrace learning and learn from your elders, role models and mistakes

oh another one...

A grown A$$ man could back up everthing he sais because he says them in honesty and with thought and welcomes people to call him on his word..

trinipetty

Head Gone!
Thank you so much

For posting this thread...I gotta print this out and take it home and post the damn thing on my fridge....I cannot thank allyuh enough....AMEN

aspire269

I would just like to add....

hotpepasauce said:
the process of "growing up" is one where u embrace learning and learn from your elders, role models and mistakes

...about Love, Life and most importantly Yourself

I applaud you ....it takes a grown a$$ man to know the difference
and in this case knowing is more than half the battle

**Plenty Hugs and Kisses**

lisha

Man, this has to be the best thing I have read in days. Ya def. get a standing ovation. Ya hit it on the dot peppa. $hit I'm gonna print it out, make copies and give 'em to the so-called proclaiming "men"