The BET awards are tonight

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
LolaMs said:
:rofl: Leave Raven..she say she ent dietin' de girl like her food and she wants tuh be a chef :rofl:

Go Raven! dance1

go where? cuz if is de fat farm she pon she way. yuh see she on punked? she too young fuh dat

T

tramericanjr

TriniMami said:
bwahahah u dead wrong :rofl: :rofl:
how am i wrong

she was on punked de other day and that aint the raven i know

shawty bigger than miss parker from the parkers

what was the purpose of Tom Cruise being there? He need to take his scientology @$$ and go jump off a building instead of on Oprah's nice furniture.

T

tramericanjr

LolaMs said:
:rofl: Leave Raven..she say she ent dietin' de girl like her food and she wants tuh be a chef :rofl:

Go Raven! dance1
if you say so

LolaMs

Spitfire
yanktiguan said:
go where? cuz if is de fat farm she pon she way. yuh see she on punked? she too young fuh dat

I did see her on PUNKD and she is alot bigger than the last time I saw her but, hooray! that she not lettin' de industry or yall damn imixers tell she how fih look:rofl:

T

tramericanjr

A class laydee said:
no one listens to me......and Hallie did her nose after BOOMERANG....check the movie ppl :umnik:

yeah all the $$$$ will be hers :kicks
all is right

Amoretti

StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays
PtHova said:
no she engaged to a football player
and he d atin Ashanti

i thought heer and the football player broke up cuz he's a cheater...did they get back together?

Dancer

Closet Exhibitionist
i said this in another thread...why Michele winin on ole majic johnson...he ole enough to be she daddy....

T

tramericanjr

STARGYUL said:
Kelly and the football guy broke up...I have some sources
stop listening to wendy williams

stueps

as far as i know she and dallascowboy safety roy williams are still engaged to be married