Tell Me WHY!

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Why do some men act like B$tches when it comes to girls they mess around with. If your hitting a chic (women if your not a chick don't be offended) on the side and you find out that the next man has also hit it why would you even care. This kills me, I'm a firm beleiver that everyone has one GIRL the HOES (again if this does not apply to you move on) are for every one. personaly i've been on both sides of this situation. I've been played by a girl who horned me and I met the dude she did it with. but me and duke have no issues, hell I see him around at parties all the time and we say wassup. He didn't do me nothing. I've also been the horner and still as long as me and the duded where not boys what issue whould he have with me. Basically Men should check there women and either get it straight or move on. but why do some pu**y holes out there continue to have issues with me.

Just had to vent for the day. now back to your regular scheduled program.
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
Quest said:
Why do some men act like B$tches when it comes to girls they mess around with. If your hitting a chic (women if your not a chick don't be offended) on the side and you find out that the next man has also hit it why would you even care. This kills me, I'm a firm beleiver that everyone has one GIRL the HOES (again if this does not apply to you move on) are for every one. personaly i've been on both sides of this situation. I've been played by a girl who horned me and I met the dude she did it with. but me and duke have no issues, hell I see him around at parties all the time and we say wassup. He didn't do me nothing. I've also been the horner and still as long as me and the duded where not boys what issue whould he have with me. Basically Men should check there women and either get it straight or move on. but why do some pu**y holes out there continue to have issues with me.

Just had to vent for the day. now back to your regular scheduled program.

damn dudes got issues wid u? name names man.. u know de rules... i for one know if somebody fooping my woman, odds are ........... SHE AIN MY WOMAN bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
MrBlackRock said:
damn dudes got issues wid u? name names man.. u know de rules... i for one know if somebody fooping my woman, odds are ........... SHE AIN MY WOMAN bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

smartest thing u said in a while, for once u not talkin out yuh balls
 

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
MrBlackRock said:
damn dudes got issues wid u? name names man.. u know de rules... i for one know if somebody fooping my woman, odds are ........... SHE AIN MY WOMAN bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww
naa to name name would make me a B!tch like dem. But I do agree with you pardner if a next man fooping my thing then it's not reallay all mine. so I just go out and find another ting and lef he wid dat old one. No man can take from me what is truly mines.
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
Quest said:
naa to name name would make me a B!tch like dem. But I do agree with you pardner if a next man fooping my thing then it's not reallay all mine. so I just go out and find another ting and lef he wid dat old one. No man can take from me what is truly mines.
plus if yuh fowl it good.. trust me, i yuh gine get it again

rule number 114
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
ÇARAMË£§I§TA said:
you are such an imps! :rolleyes:

stop talking cause den people gine feel i fooping you... though i should i need de screams so i can make a soundtrack for a horror movie
 

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
MrBlackRock said:
plus if yuh fowl it good.. trust me, i yuh gine get it again

rule number 114
Naa I learned that long time ago. I foop for Residuals returns. I always given a master key to come and go as I pls!
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
Quest said:
Naa I learned that long time ago. I foop for Residuals returns. I always given a master key to come and go as I pls!
i am a nonprofit fooping functioning as a corporate den
 

CARAMELSISTA

Registered User
MrBlackRock said:
stop talking cause den people gine feel i fooping you... though i should i need de screams so i can make a soundtrack for a horror movie
fooping who??? me? steups like dem think wha deh want, you know I don't give a fack! Now go pelt your prick in ah ants nest.
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
ÇARAMË£§I§TA said:
fooping who??? me? steups like dem think wha deh want, you know I don't give a fack! Now go pelt your prick in ah ants nest.
my doggie in an ants nest is like de man in Guliver Travels around nuff nuff small humans
 
Top