Tabanca00

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
gyul, post nah! allyuh, she feeling ah how because she used to post about 2-3 years ago, and stopped, so now she feeling lost and like she shy to post!

D

D'Only1

c'mon. You can do it. There is no shame in returning. Just fall into the nonesense and kicks that does go on in here.

Dragon would not bite :D

topclassbubbla

Ok, ok!! So I have tabanca! What's it to you, huh? Huh?

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I'm coming out of the closet!! I am proud of my tabanca, dammit!!

Oops, this post wasn't about me, was it? *silently exits post*

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Tabanca is not a thing to want, eh! I once knew a person who had tabanca and I swear, they loss nuff weight and I mean I almost didn't recognize dem. But wait yuh know what, that weight loss and a couple of days in the gym , she get a quick replacement and her Tabanca was over, Kind of, poor ting!

Tabanca00

Thank you MontREALady for your warm welcome back to the Islandmix Family. I was gone for a while, now I'm back in full effect. Ms. Lady I'll need you to give me a qucik update and show me where to find all the new cute graphics I see posted thorugh out the site.

Tabanca

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
Tabanca00 said:
Thank you MontREALady for your warm welcome back to the Islandmix Family. I was gone for a while, now I'm back in full effect. Ms. Lady I'll need you to give me a qucik update and show me where to find all the new cute graphics I see posted thorugh out the site.

Tabanca
no prob hun! ah vex that you can't get all your stats from when you used to post! quick update? yuh doh need that, once yuh start posting, you will fall in! ;) how much yuh payin meh to help yuh? just kidding...i will help with the graphics part...:)

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Girl I just had to say it, I was listening to my Blast in the past soca cd, and I couldn't resist: "Curry tabanca" -De Mighty trini brought back memories! LOL