Swallowers to Spitters

D

Dragon

[font color="BLACK" size="2" face="Baskerville Old Face"]If you don’t lick it de next woman go do it for you[/font]

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/forums/User_files/3d97c72a0ac812ee.jpg​

Platinum Diva

The Original Diva
[font color=Blue]Trust me i know she doing it but thats all she gets.Everything else is mine and to make matters worse she can't walk in public with meh man.[/font]

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
I will gladly step aside for her to do her thang!

[font color=red]~*~Just my opinion-love it or leave it~*~[/font color]

allyuh gals too dam lie.. allyuh know that allyuh would be vex if yuh man was getting a little head from de next chick...

but If this is really the case meh # is 555

allyuh carry on but remember man dos like de swallowers

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
[updated:LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-02 AT 03:41 PM (EST)]She can go right ahead...I hope she don't choke. Actually, I will be perfectly candid and say I not swallowing nothing you wouldn't put in your own mouth. Not me atall!

D

Dragon

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-02 AT 03:54 PM (EST)]
[font color="BLACK" size="2" face="Baskerville Old Face"]All this talk about allyuh don’t put it your mouth is ah bunch ah bull crap … and you guys are the first one to stick it in your mouth. Who even started oral sex tell me where they live ..so I could send them ah check …….. I am the number one deep-sea diver …. One more thing before the moderator and them delete my post … if you don’t know how to give head tell the man… don’t bite the $hit like it is bubble gum [/font]

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/forums/User_files/3d97c72a0ac812ee.jpg​

Dragon go ahead preach on.... :) :)

Where meh Imix swallowers dem........

all ah hearing is nah meh nah do dat......

:eek:
:)
:7

wow, dragon u got my attention with this post, wow

http://www.members.aol.com/trinibrunette/images/angel2devil.gif

[font color=blue] "How far is Miami again? Ah need ah Break"
[font color=red]
Peace and Love
Miss SocaBaby

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
*essi steps in and addresses the audience*

oral sex is a part of life, either you do it or not.
everything else after you slob the knob just relies on common sense.

i mean, if i calculate correctly......wouldn't the effort that it takes to spit it out involve more of a troublesome effort than just letting it hit the esophagus? no taste. job done.everybody's happy.

*walks out of post*

Don't study it.

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
TRINIBAJE STANDS UP TO LEAD STANDING OVATION FOR ESSI'S REMARKS

ARE YOU READY FOR DE XPLOJUN
"Rusty & Double Xplojun"

G

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-02 AT 04:13 PM (EST)]I have nothing to lie for, I am a big woman, [font size=3]yes i does swallow, and yes i will put it in my mouth[/font]some of us is just more experimental than others, and I like to keep my man well satisfied.

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-02 AT 04:15 PM (EST)]take a bow essi... take a bow.... ** Applause***

big up big up big up meh gals that does tell de truth... and keep dey man happy ...

Pepa done

Lioness

Strong, Sexy & Smart
I agree, swallow it spit on it what ever turns him on. just make him weak and cry out for mercy. embrace your power as a woman.

Sankofa is an Akan word that means, "We must go back and reclaim our past so we can move forward; so we understand why and how we came to be who we are today."