Support Your Own

Islandtyme

Wha de crap?!
A wha! Nobody a go gee the bwoy props? Me shame a all aryou Antiguans pon the board. Aryou need wan spankin fu real! :diablo:

LolaMs

Spitfire
A wha! Nobody a go gee the bwoy props? Me shame a all aryou Antiguans pon the board. Aryou need wan spankin fu real! :diablo:
I'm just now seeing this...i does log in and out of this place several times a day. Anyhow, i like his name and I'm glad he is not on some thug/gangsta nonsense. The video is very well done..tells a really good story and the tune is decent. Where in Antigua is he from? What label is he signed too? If you have any other background info that would be nice..I like it :clapping: LARGE UP WADADLI DOIN' BIG TINGS

Oh :grin: he is sexxxxxxxxy too

You should've put de word "Garrats' in de title of de thread.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oneshot

where de crix
the production nice, his flow cool.. my only problem that is sounds like a shyne song produced by kanye

Islandtyme

Wha de crap?!
I'm just now seeing this...i does log in and out of this place several times a day. Anyhow, i like his name and I'm glad he is not on some thug/gangsta nonsense. The video is very well done..tells a really good story and the tune is decent. Where in Antigua is he from? What label is he signed too? If you have any other background info that would be nice..I like it :clapping: LARGE UP WADADLI DOIN' BIG TINGS

Oh :grin: he is sexxxxxxxxy too

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's orignially from Villa and still lives and work in Antigua. Don't know what label he's signed to, if any at all. You can probably do a search for him on My Space. I think he has a profile there.