Suggestions

KingSaul

Wussup peeps?

We at Baruch College would like to thank all the people who turned out for last year's Caribbean Show that showcased Machel Montano and Xtatik. The show was a huge success and the intention this year is to match or probably up the 2004 event. With that said... there have been numerous, countless, ongoing requests for an encore performance by Machel and Xtatik.

We need some feedback from you guys. Who do you all want to see for both Reggae and Soca at the 2005 show? Your advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Our aim is to please the diverse audience that our show facilitates (keep that in mind).

Peace.

Last edited:
M

Mad Scorpion

KingSaul said:
Wussup peeps?

We at Baruch College would like to thank all the people who turned out for last year's Caribbean Show that showcased Machel Montano and Xtatik. The show was a huge success and the intention this year is to match or probably up the 2004 event. With that said... there have been numerous, countless, ongoing requests for an encore performance by Machel and Xtatik.

We need some feedback from you guys. Who do you all want to see for both Reggae and Soca at the 2005 show? Your advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Our aim is to please the diverse audience that our show facilitates (keep that in mind).

Peace.
Reggae - Capleton, Mad Cobra, Buju, Sizzla, Beenie & Bounty. Anyone of them would be good. No Kartel his performance is like watching paint dry.

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
most any artist I would have supported as i have for years.

but I refuse to support the show if them security guards gonna push women *like me* in the chest again like last year :devil

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
soca junkie said:
most any artist I would have supported as i have for years.

but I refuse to support the show if them security guards gonna push women *like me* in the chest again like last year :devil

oh boy...i hope u got new security...cause they might have our pics up this time at the door...dont think we'll be able to get in again until Junkie stops threaten the security!

but again..i think for the most part, the support will be there...but i would love to see some soca bands...like krosfyah, imj and them types...and u know u could never go wrong with Machel...and of course i loooove maximus...so u would have me or sure!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
KingSaul said:
Wussup peeps?

Peace.
Since this is my ALMA MATER, I want to see Jamesy P.

KingSaul

Ok Peeps....

Now help me out here. I know we all like several artistes but I am trying to get a real good sample here of the ones we really want to see perform. Baruch is being given acclaim for having the best College Caribbean Show in NYC so we will as always try our best to please everyone, hence, if you guys could nominate one(1) for Soca and one(1) for reggae it'll be much easier to meet the demands of our supporters and newcomers to the event.

Much thanks everyone

Angie Fyah

Puma Power Posse-NY
KingSaul said:
Ok Peeps....

Now help me out here. I know we all like several artistes but I am trying to get a real good sample here of the ones we really want to see perform. Baruch is being given acclaim for having the best College Caribbean Show in NYC so we will as always try our best to please everyone, hence, if you guys could nominate one(1) for Soca and one(1) for reggae it'll be much easier to meet the demands of our supporters and newcomers to the event.

Much thanks everyone

Maybe you should make this into a poll thread ...add the artist on the poll...and let the imixers pick..that way you'll see who is the most popular....you can thank me later... ;)

Amoretti

StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays
Mad Scorpion said:
Reggae - Capleton, Mad Cobra, Buju, Sizzla, Beenie & Bounty. Anyone of them would be good. No Kartel his performance is like watching paint dry.
:kicks OH GOSH :kicks
I WOULD'VE NEVER THOUGHT SO! BABY, UP TO DE TIME