Suffolk County Police Officers Exam

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Hello:

I am passing the word – Filing open for Suffolk County Police Officers. Starting salary is $57,811. The thing that gets me is that all you need is your high school diploma or equivalency. Tell all the young men and women you know.

http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/webtemp2.cfm?dept=12&id=1705

After you open the attached - Click on Become a Police Officer.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Hello:

I am passing the word – Filing open for Suffolk County Police Officers. Starting salary is $57,811. The thing that gets me is that all you need is your high school diploma or equivalency. Tell all the young men and women you know.

http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/webtemp2.cfm?dept=12&id=1705

After you open the attached - Click on Become a Police Officer.
hmmm hope their screening process is stringent this jus encouraging the psychotic ppl that happen to have their GED

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
The test is easy the Physiology part is not.
but hey this can also bennifit our young ppl with the opportunity to make descent wages in NYC.

BKNY

Peeper
Nassau and Suffolk cops get paid so much higher than NYC cops. It is still a tough job but they have somewhat less stress out there too.

Angie Fyah

Puma Power Posse-NY
I wanted to take this test..I took NYPD exam and passed but that salary is a big turn off to me...

Do you have to live in Suffolk to be a PO there?

my boy was telling me about this there is a 100 dollar fee to take the test if you did not already know . and yes i think you will be required to have residence there . but it is not till after you are appointed there.

Angie Fyah

Puma Power Posse-NY
my boy was telling me about this there is a 100 dollar fee to take the test if you did not already know . and yes i think you will be required to have residence there . but it is not till after you are appointed there.

Yah I know about the fee....not so bad...

I'm not so sure about wanting to live out there though...I like living in the city! I wish they'd raise NYPD academy pay!!!