StrongBlackPrincess

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
1trini-gyal said:
I thought she got banned for answering...."that" question :scratch
*steups*

allyuh like shit, eh? De gyul was never even suspended, let alone ban. I sure she just busy doing real world things that most of us would do well to emulate.

XtasyReds

Letterist
Bake n Shark said:
*steups*

allyuh like shit, eh? De gyul was never even suspended, let alone ban. I sure she just busy doing real world things that most of us would do well to emulate.

I just wanted to make sure she was okay because I had not seen her on imix in a good while.

1trini-gyal

if ah rude ah rude
Bake n Shark said:
*steups*

Take car yuh doh swallow dem teeth nah...de way yuh suckin dem down...

From de time dem ask she "Do you have a problem with the way Islandmix, LLC is run"...I exit stage right :rabbi:

strongblkprincess

XtasyReds said:
Is she okay? :confused

I have not seen her online for a very long time and my mind ran across her.
Hi babe,

I just got a call from a friend telling me that you were asking about me so i decided to come in and say hi.

How are you? It's been a while!

Thanks for remembering me, i am doing great keeping busy with work in the real world.

I am well, my health is good and am living my life to the fullest.

If you still have the job number you can reach me there.

:luv

strongblkprincess

Bake n Shark said:
*steups*

Hi babes,

The last time we spoke was b4 i left for Tobago, how are you breds.

You know how to reach me.

XtasyReds

Letterist
strongblkprincess said:
Hi babe,

I just got a call from a friend telling me that you were asking about me so i decided to come in and say hi.

How are you? It's been a while!

Thanks for remembering me, i am doing great keeping busy with work in the real world.

I am well, my health is good and am living my life to the fullest.

If you still have the job number you can reach me there.

:luv

Hey there!

I am glad to see you are doing well. I was just asking for you. Got concerned when I didn't see you for a bit.

Keep doing good work for people. I think you lead by great example.