Stop lying online

S

Spoogie

Stop lying that you're inlove and in a relationship for years when you're at home single and lonely ....

Stop bragging how no man on imix is good enough for you when apperently you're not good enough for any man offline...

Okay speedater ? MCL and VincyFraud ?

You don't make imix niggas small by talking up your fake love story...

Every gal on imix have a man until they meet a man and get frighten then make a huge deal about it - threads and long post...

S

Spoogie

Where did I ever post that I am inlove with anyone ?

Have you ever even read a post by me saying I have a GF ?

N

nikkigiovanni

you nuh lie too Levels....you REALLY fuk suh much ooman?

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
ah wondah if i shoold do yogah tmrw? hmmmm i like this song
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mnaIEC3uKfc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mnaIEC3uKfc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

S

Spoogie

These online chicks need to stop hyping like they're the shit when they aint even use to having a good man.

I can't believe vincy fraud finally went on a date, by the way she post id expect her to be engaged.... Because with her bag a chat I can't a believe a man didn't propose to her, BK nearly did just off her bragging ... And LOL@her shook by a decent man...Biatch aint use to shit.

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
These online chicks need to stop hyping like they're the shit when they aint even use to having a good man.

I can't believe vincy fraud finally went on a date, by the way she post id expect her to be engaged.... Because with her bag a chat I can't a believe a man didn't propose to her, BK nearly did just off her bragging ... And LOL@her shook by a decent man...Biatch aint use to shit.
LOL...
like u jealous..yuh want de man?

N

nikkigiovanni

you nuh read di other thread from BM...most ooman (some good deestent ooman too) nuh used to good man because di man dem too selfish and nuh waan free dem up

S

Spoogie

neh neh neh neh neh neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
its been confirmed...u Are 21! ...TEHEHE
I can't imagine how dumb you were at 21 since you're a big woman and still haven't met enough guys to impress you. Maybe impressive guys don't waste time with avg chicks like you.

All my women are impressive...