sSOOoo...i went on a date yesterday....

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
...this guy seems so "perfect" like he has many qualities i like in a guy...tall, handsome, ambitious and career grounded, well-spoken, has dreads (total turn on), respectful, a gentleman, seems like he's into me, has his own house and car, no children, plays football, spritual, jeeeez...IM SPRUNG OUI!!

I dont want to mess this up...ladies have u ever felt this way?...give me stay calm tip please. I have BATs in my stomach right now. :headbang
fellas imputs r welcomed.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
...this guy seems so "perfect" like he has many qualities i like in a guy...tall, handsome, ambitious and career grounded, well-spoken, has dreads (total turn on), respectful, a gentleman, seems like he's into me, has his own house and car, no children, plays football, spritual, jeeeez...IM SPRUNG OUI!!

I dont want to mess this up...ladies have u ever felt this way?...give me stay calm tip please. I have BATs in my stomach right now. :headbang

Hmmmmmmm.....:scratch

Sounds like that car has "High Milage".....:snooks:

Skilz™

Give him the nanny and everything will be ok

iPicong

:confused

J

Undercover
just take it slow.. see if you feell the same way after a few more dates..keep things fresh and exciting.. hope he always gives you that BATS in the stomach feeling.. dnt expect anything.. that way you not too disappointed if it doesn't work out.. hope it does for you though.. you sound smitten

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
just take it slow.. see if you feell the same way after a few more dates..keep things fresh and exciting.. hope he always gives you that BATS in the stomach feeling.. dnt expect anything.. that way you not too disappointed if it doesn't work out.. hope it does for you though.. you sound smitten
I AM smitten...and it sucks, because it makes me know that i am interested, because im not easily impressed. We have alot in common.
So far i think he likes me back...he has been asking about me texting him, for some reason my text dont reach him and the fact that he cares is a plus. He gave me his Job number because he doesnt receive my texts and we r going on another date...so i think that he likes me. ;)

iPicong

he give yuh he job number........desperate.......no man in dey right mind giving even dey mudder dey job number