Sprint PCS customers

Just wanted allyuh to know that sprint offers unlimited PCS to PCS calls for an extra 5/month ........ They dont really advertise this offer.

Go to www.sprintpcs.com for more details......

GeeDawg

For the Love of Music!!!
I have that plan and last month the $5 extra I paid was less than the amount of minutes I talk PCS to PCS. And I clocked real minutes on that phone last month too. It seems like I have call Socababy and talk nonsense just to get my money's worth. I don't have too may Sprint friends out there.

YankeeKitt...no doubt, they are making me sick

GeeDawg....I kinda slow these days, are u insulting me or glad u speak to me...because u said "nonsense",like u only speak to me so u wont feel like u wasting $5

SSS

Sorry Imixer I actually was suppose to tell you guys bout this. I realize it about a month ago. But I think it was $10 for 500 minutes from PCS to PCS. I guess I better chack me plan and make sure.........

They don't tell us cause they are RIP OFFS.

GeeDawg

For the Love of Music!!!
No, No No. I just mean that you seem to be one of the only people I know that have Sprint, I have to talk excessively ........
exessivly........plenty to get the $5 worth. Even if it gets to the point of talking nonsense. Besides, we all know some of the best conversations are when you are talking nonsense.

Yuh forgive me??:luv

G

I HATE SPRINT, LOVE VERIZON WIRELESS ALL THE WAY, NO RIP OFFS LIKE STINKING SPRINT, SPRINT JUST GOOD FOR THE FANCY PHONES