Spinoff from a post in Bacchus' thread

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
Clothes will fly and car will be slashed either way.
why go this route if the situation does occur, is it not better to walk away *if you're going to do that* and deal with it another way rather than bringing additional issue?
:read:

Tell me your revenge stories :mamba:

i was gonna touch on dat too

:kicks

at the time it might be distressing

but when you look back, you will say, she did love me eh..

S

Spoogie

Ive never seen a Jamaican woman do anything like that in all my years living in Jamaica.

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
why go this route if the situation does occur, is it not better to walk away *if you're going to do that* and deal with it another way rather than bringing additional issue?

I have no revenge stories because I believe in Karma...but what about the men? You know what? I will start my own spinoff thread with the question!

After all these things happening to the high profile ones, one would think the rest of allyuh would take heed and not risk reputation, career and possibly your LIFE.

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
I have no revenge stories because I believe in Karma...but what about the men? You know what? I will start my own spinoff thread with the question!

After all these things happening to the high profile ones, one would think the rest of allyuh would take heed and not risk reputation, career and possibly your LIFE.
weh yuh mean? explatiate fi mi.

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
you don't see these things in the caribbean iyah this is a "mentality" i notice here.
Whaaat?
West Indians women like to throw boiling rice and light penises on fire....... oh wait... that woman was from india.. never mind.

S

Spoogie

you don't see these things in the caribbean iyah this is a "mentality" i notice here.
Why do some carib women take it up then ?

Why can't they leave it for the ricky living American women ?

Some dutty gal fi watch demselves... stop acting like they own men and that our property belongs to them.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
honestly one never knows what they will do if cheated on....we can say we going to do dis and dat and not do nothing at all...

Now my mad head may want to do dem tings, but if is my money that spend on clothes and car i may reconsider...although a long long time ago, i threw my ex phone in the lake though....(it was my old phone that i gave him and he dere chatting woman and ting on it already, sheeeeeet)

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
Why do some carib women take it up then ?

Why can't they leave it for the ricky living American women ?

Some dutty gal fi watch demselves... stop acting like they own men and that our property belongs to them.
a question that can never be answered without causing headache.
but to sum it up yuh can refer to them as idiots.
:mamba:

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
honestly one never knows what they will do if cheated on....we can say we going to do dis and dat and not do nothing at all...

Now my mad head may want to do dem tings, but if is my money that spend on clothes and car i may reconsider...although a long long time ago, i threw my ex phone in the lake though....(it was my old phone that i gave him and he dere chatting woman and ting on it already, sheeeeeet)
suh wuh he shouldn't reason with nuhbady else?

this is another thing, ppl *not just women* think that because they gave you something they are entitled to tell you how to use it and think they own a part of you for some weird reason.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
suh wuh he shouldn't reason with nuhbady else?

this is another thing, ppl *not just women* think that because they gave you something they are entitled to tell you how to use it and think they own a part of you for some weird reason.
never said that he shldn't

but that was a dude that wanted to dictate who i can talk to then turn around and chat up girl that talking nuff shit on phone of what he telling her....it doh go so..if u want to chat girl, make sure she buy u one or buy one urself.....

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
never said that he shldn't

but that was a dude that wanted to dictate who i can talk to then turn around and chat up girl that talking nuff shit on phone of what he telling her....it doh go so..if u want to chat girl, make sure she buy u one or buy one urself.....
smh....you gave him the phone it's now his you have no dictatorship over it...........plus it's your fault for dealing with a man or sticking with some insecure fahgit dude that's trying to control you.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***

doh have a revenge story cuz but i do have karma stories...my ex playin a whole bunch of games and was rekindlin things with his ex...i ended it because i felt like i was trippin over some nicca and i didn't like that loss of control...i didn't like the fact that i was beginning to act outside of myself...

anyways a couple of weeks later he calls me complaining about how his flipped out and punched out the windows of his house and his car....she went on a rampage and broke his flat screen tv...the door to his room...his bed...and desk...

i found it rather amusing...

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
one time this guy cheated on me and i found out..he suppose to come by me that same day...i was cooking when he came..i was choping something...mussi onion idk with frustration..ah asked him bout it. He start to stutter...i proved to him how i know...he then gwan bout "sarry sarry".man ah juss stab him in he shouldah...

C

CocoErotika

why not do that?

do you feel a person should just take it?

if you caught your woman in bed.. would you just walk away?