Spider man landed in Grenada

T

Trini Exhibitionist

Guest
bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl: :kicks :rofl: ooh gosh meh belly......
 
T

Trini Exhibitionist

Guest
HoneyEmpress said:
BWHAHAHAHA.. BUT WHA DE JAIL!! lol... lol


OH GOSH MI BELLY HUrrrTTIN ME!!! lol

i know right:rofl:
 

Spicekween

Meh spirit is in Greenz
Me and him went to primary school together…..

:rofl: :rofl:

:music Who say Spider cyar wine :music
 

vioutlaw

New member
bebe,,i goin form ah petition to stop u and empress from posting,,,lol :kicks :kicks hook me up wid one ah dem outfits for labor day kno lol lol :kicks :kicks
 

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
vioutlaw said:
bebe,,i goin form ah petition to stop u and empress from posting,,,lol :kicks :kicks hook me up wid one ah dem outfits for labor day kno lol lol :kicks :kicks

HAUL IT vioutlaw... DON'T LET ME FIND YOU ANYWHERE WHERE I HAVE MUD, OIL, or PAINT! because I will jab you something SWEET! lol
 

vioutlaw

New member
HoneyEmpress said:
HAUL IT vioutlaw... DON'T LET ME FIND YOU ANYWHERE WHERE I HAVE MUD, OIL, or PAINT! because I will jab you something SWEET! lol
oh i always next to de jab jab labor day weekend talking about "hey don't put no dam oil on me u ain see man here in clean clothes"...lol lol
 

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
vioutlaw said:
oh i always next to de jab jab labor day weekend talking about "hey don't put no dam oil on me u ain see man here in clean clothes"...lol lol

Like I tell people: SO WHY DE HELL YOU NEXT TO DE JABJAB if you don't want to get yuh clean clothes dutty!! I LOOKIN FOR YOU NOW... just to mash yuh up... Trust me, I don't mind licks! lol
 

vioutlaw

New member
HoneyEmpress said:
Like I tell people: SO WHY DE HELL YOU NEXT TO DE JABJAB if you don't want to get yuh clean clothes dutty!! I LOOKIN FOR YOU NOW... just to mash yuh up... Trust me, I don't mind licks! lol
yadda yadda yadda i goin be right there as usual ,,chippin along whistle clean lol
 

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
What did I do lol. Just trying to help out my islandmix family by providing them with some laughs

vioutlaw said:
bebe,,i goin form ah petition to stop u and empress from posting,,,lol :kicks :kicks hook me up wid one ah dem outfits for labor day kno lol lol :kicks :kicks
 

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
Girl, Ah hold Randy Issac last year and give him ah nice slow dance all over his white outfit.

HoneyEmpress said:
Like I tell people: SO WHY DE HELL YOU NEXT TO DE JABJAB if you don't want to get yuh clean clothes dutty!! I LOOKIN FOR YOU NOW... just to mash yuh up... Trust me, I don't mind licks! lol
 

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
I think his name is spider man and if sh, does that mean every year he will be dressed like this.

kevlocks said:
What I wanna know is who told him that would be a good idea to do for a show :fool:
 
Top