Spare Change

CARAMELSISTA

Ms. Fantasy said:
Do you collect your spare change? What are you saving it for? How do you store it?
oh yes I have it in a big water cooler bottle that is money for my mas! :) :fairy :fairy

Red Pole

Every day I put whatever spare change in my pockets in a mason jar. When the jar is full I take it to Commerce bank (they have a machine that counts the coins) I usually get $50-$60 every 2 months
Ms. Fantasy said:
Do you collect your spare change? What are you saving it for? How do you store it?

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
Ms. Fantasy said:
Yes but ah have no idea what ah saving it for. This summer ah cash in some pennies and ah got back 35 dollars

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
YuP!!! I hide the bootles of coins in mi closet because the family love to tief mi change for the meter... steups!! I'm saving up for my trip to Trinidad 2006! You think I'll make it??!! lol..

chinee

thick P.O.S. dumplin'
EmpressduduDahlin said:
YuP!!! I hide the bootles of coins in mi closet because the family love to tief mi change for the meter... steups!! I'm saving up for my trip to Trinidad 2006! You think I'll make it??!! lol..
Yeah man, I think by that time that money could carry both of us wha you think?

Empress: I tink so!!

Thanks Empress, ah waitin fa me tick:p

bagolicious

He loves me!
oh yeah..i have ah cookie jar...tin pan with ah kinda christmas design on it..on meh dresser..whey ah does pelt all dem change..
reason for saving it..
i like going to the coin changer machine..:cool:

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
I save change all over the place in different bottles...I separate the quarters though.

Once I took it in and cashed it in and bought savings bonds.

I've been thinking about using the change I have now to go to Atlantic City and play the slot machines.

Brown Eyes

That's what I did..Saved the quarters seperately from the rest of my change.Then used the quarters for slots in AC...

I have to start back up my quarter saving..suppose to go in Jan.

Ms. Fantasy said:
I save change all over the place in different bottles...I separate the quarters though.

Once I took it in and cashed it in and bought savings bonds.

I've been thinking about using the change I have now to go to Atlantic City and play the slot machines.

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
trinisunshine said:
That's what I did..Saved the quarters seperately from the rest of my change.Then used the quarters for slots in AC...

I have to start back up my quarter saving..suppose to go in Jan.
Can you take me with you?!?

And I save two piles of change. One for the dollar cabs in the morning and one that gets collected to go into savings.. I have a coin machine that seperates them. Got it for X-mas last year too boot!!

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
i actually use my change pennies and all
when i get back change i put it in my purse and when i buy something and it has cents i give it to them instead of constantly breakin bills

UpTown

We Not I
Re: Re: Spare Change

ÇARAMË£§I§TA said:
oh yes I have it in a big water cooler bottle that is money for my mas! :) :fairy :fairy
I do the same Cara , I'm on my second bottle ..:)

UpTown

We Not I
Re: Re: Re: Re: Spare Change

ÇARAMË£§I§TA said:
wait nah you does used it atal??? if you on your second! :eek:

Ah saving it up for a Cruise in 2005 if God spare meh life ..:)

Brown Eyes

Sure....It's a public bus:p

PhatJamz kiDD said:
Can you take me with you?!?

And I save two piles of change. One for the dollar cabs in the morning and one that gets collected to go into savings.. I have a coin machine that seperates them. Got it for X-mas last year too boot!!