Somebody just committed suicide by my job.....

I work by the pier right along the water and a guy just jumped in....i can actually see the body on the barge right now.....some family is gonna be heartbroken tonight......

TriniDivaWoman

DarkWingDuck
I work by the pier right along the water and a guy just jumped in....i can actually see the body on the barge right now.....some family is gonna be heartbroken tonight......
yuuh seee him jump wid yuh own yeye dem?? hmmppphhh!!! Or yuh neva know he musse do dem a favour too!!!!

da_ice

not ur friend...
Nah i didn't see him jump in, i was busy posting on imix.....my co-worker just told me and i got up and looked out the window and thats when i saw the body on the barge...

so he miss d water and hit d barge ??? it facking good, poor barge doh.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Man if I ever contemplate suicide no way I'm gonna die a bloody gory mess.

Hell to the NAW?

Jump off a pier land on a barge.....I hope he's dead cuz I remember at HU someone jumped off our school of business. that facker died 5 days later almost every bone in his body broken....practically gave the campus security that found him a heart attack.

I guess he was aiming for the barge cuz he would have to be really high to die from jumping into water.

no no no..he jumped in the water and drowned, and whoever saw him called police and they came but he already drowned....the police is who pulled him out and put him on the barge, they put him in a way so people on the other side can't see the body but i coulda see it from my window....they now come and put him in the body bag....poor man...

depression is a serious thing man...and with people losing there jobs left and right, i wouldn't be surprised if we hear more of this happening.

TriniDivaWoman

DarkWingDuck
Gosh allyuh doh even know how or why de man jump.
I'm conflicted about this....u see...i feel sorry cause he was wrteched enough to not want to live, not to want to fight, not to care to breather again.....and love Life. But its a cop out in my book.!! To each dey own. But its kinda cowardly and selfish imo. Hope I never evolve to dat point in my life wey i wanna call it a day.