Some of you are way more Informed than me...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
So, I have a question....

If Barack Obama is the first black president of the United States, then who was the First Bi-Racial president of the United States. Or, does he hold both distinctions? :scratch

P

Poca

To me, Obama is the first Bi-racial, half black president of the good old USA. The Black president is still yet to come, but I guess it has to start somewhere.

So, I have a question....

If Barack Obama is the first black president of the United States, then who was the First Bi-Racial president of the United States. Or, does he hold both distinctions? :scratch

notorious saga

Sagattarius
With the amount of criticism and hate spewing all around he might as well be the first black president, when you hear most people speak is like they have a real disgust for the man even before he stepped foot in the office, there are people on my job with some real nasty bumper stickers - when you see the stickers and what they represent you would understand why he should be considered the first black president.

Like this white woman had an Obama bumper sticker on her car and this crazy white guy approached her in a parking lot and started cussing her out calling her Nigg lover and traitor. :search: