so why is it

V

vincy_socababy

that when you're standing behind someone at the ATM some mudda ass going come tap you on your shoulder and ask 'is this a queue'. erm no i'm waiting for jesus.

these things ever happen to you guys?

LGN

1. Some people are stupid.
or
2. Some people tap you then their friend will attempt or be successful in taking your handbag(i dont mean it as in you. I mean it as in females), espeically as its around christmas.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
vincy_socababy said:
that when you're standing behind someone at the ATM some mudda ass going come tap you on your shoulder and ask 'is this a queue'. erm no i'm waiting for jesus.

*stares at stomach and crotch*

...were you saying something?

V

vincy_socababy

Wadadlian Defoe said:
1. Some people are stupid.
or
2. Some people tap you then their friend will attempt or be successful in taking your handbag(i dont mean it as in you. I mean it as in females), espeically as its around christmas.

you not wrong there eh. but i never have my purse in my bag and if i do, always have my oyster card and money and phone on me, just in case. you know how this place stop.

shake n bake :friends:

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
vincy_socababy said:

:kicks:kicks

V

vincy_socababy

DreadJockey said:
there are some fite body white gyal in dis world :kicks

aye aye watch nuh, don't try and put me in your league :kicks

*i'm well above it* :tease: