So Obama is a War Mongerer

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Obama is gunna lose alot of votes. because polls say 65% of american is against USA military involvement in Libya.

Oneshot

where de crix
Obama is gunna lose alot of votes. because polls say 65% of american is against USA military involvement in Libya.
public sentiment is fickle, once this is not a black hawk down situation americans will change their mind once the evil quadaffi is removed. shock and awe quick win

Rinababy

public sentiment is fickle, once this is not a black hawk down situation americans will change their mind once the evil quadaffi is removed. shock and awe quick win
wasn't that supposed to be the case in Iraq? (after they realized they couldn't keep up the WMD lie?)

Rinababy

That was a lie?
Some lie because almost the entire world believed it.
No the entire world didn't believe it, the UN didn't believe it but hey thats ancient history right?
Point is Iraq was supposed to be a quick in and out and 8 years later......
Obama is making a mistake with this one IMO

Steupz

No the entire world didn't believe it, the UN didn't believe it but hey thats ancient history right?
:::cut-eye::: for you yes.

Oneshot

where de crix
wasn't that supposed to be the case in Iraq? (after they realized they couldn't keep up the WMD lie?)
WMD wasnt a lie he did have bio weapons, the ability to hit targets was exaggerated.

Quaddafi is no saint any african knows this. He is no different from external imperialist forces, loaning you money while enabling your enemies.

You cannot forget for years this man has been enabling terrorists to target civilians local and abroad. Arming muslim militia to kill blacks in Sudan. Claiming to fight al Queda in North Africa, when al queda is growing for arm to arm. Homeboy even played a part Sierra Leone civil war.

He should have learnt from Saddam, when your "friends" say enough is enough. You need to listen.

Rinababy

WMD wasnt a lie he did have bio weapons, the ability to hit targets was exaggerated.

Quaddafi is no saint any african knows this. He is no different from external imperialist forces, loaning you money while enabling your enemies.

You cannot forget for years this man has been enabling terrorists to target civilians local and abroad. Arming muslim militia to kill blacks in Sudan. Claiming to fight al Queda in North Africa, when al queda is growing for arm to arm. Homeboy even played a part Sierra Leone civil war.

He should have learnt from Saddam, when your "friends" say enough is enough. You need to listen.
Im not disagreeing with whether or not its time for him to go, Im just not sure its a good idea to assume that these things will be quick in and out.

Also a bit off topic, but for some reason I don't think these "rebels" are who they are claiming themselves to be. Maybe its just the skeptic in me but, I think this is a well orchestrated coup set up from outside. I really do.

Oneshot

where de crix
Im not disagreeing with whether or not its time for him to go, Im just not sure its a good idea to assume that these things will be quick in and out.

Also a bit off topic, but for some reason I don't think these "rebels" are who they are claiming themselves to be. Maybe its just the skeptic in me but, I think this is a well orchestrated coup set up from outside. I really do.
i thought so also, but no anti aircraft stinger missiles?

SKBai1991

Biological weapons are NOT weapons of mass destruction.

Basically what they were implying was that Saddam was developing or had nuclear capabilities, which was false. Honestly, if you had nuclear weapons and you were "crazy" and America was invading, wouldn't you...i dunno...USE them? I mean, isn't that what weapons of mass destruction are for?

yeah...I still wondering where all the arms the rebels dem using coming from

Last edited:
T

T-MAKAA

hmmm

G

Gladiator

I support the missile launch by the Americans and British. Gadaffi is defieing global outcry to stop killing his own people. Hopefully this missile launch will put an end to his evil ways.

America had stood by, play the neutral role and the "not get into people business role" at the begining of the seond world war and what happened ?...

Last edited:
I support the missile launch by the maricans and British. Gadaffi is defieing global outcry to stop killing his own people. Hopefully this missile launch will put an end to his evil ways.

America had stood by and play the neutral role and played the "not get into people business role" at the begining of the seond world war and what happened ?...
ok a dumb fool like u would support American imperialistic ways! if they so care about the people of these countries how come they dont care about civil war in Liberia? Sudan? Ivory Coast? Its all about oil and investments. shame on anyone who supports Obomber and his folly.

G

Gladiator

ok a dumb fool like u would support American imperialistic ways! if they so care about the people of these countries how come they dont care about civil war in Liberia? Sudan? Ivory Coast? Its all about oil and investments. shame on anyone who supports Obomber and his folly.
I support the American missile launch on Libya...everything else you pointing out is a personal agenda you have with America

I support the American missile launch on Libya...everything else you pointing out is a personal agenda you have with America
why don't you answer the question I posed to you...I have no agenda as I am only pointing out the truth! why Libya and not Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast, Liberia and countless other nations? I dont care what people say about the UN because we know the UN is a corrupt entity developed to do the bidding of the US,UK and France etc.