So name somethings Bad about Guyana

N

NaturalBornRidah

So it seems like Guyana and all the other Islands is in the same boat...
Stop tryna lump everybody in the same boat fool.

Your a weirdo who always tries to get in where they fit in.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Stop tryna lump everybody in the same boat fool.

Your a weirdo who always tries to get in where they fit in.
Get thee behind me, fagot: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of woman, but those that be of men

N

NaturalBornRidah

Style and Fashion fuker...

I was a blessing to the world of females...

Now post something better in your island...
Stop stealing your little nephews pics of when they were young you pruned wrinkled ass Bruno ,I think that should be your name from now on ''Swollen Pounded Ass''.

You are a sick man I feel sorry for your nephews ,their mothers must of held them close by when you came around.

PS stealing pictures of other kids can get you locked up pedo perv.

Last edited:

NASDAQ

i know that pic is old and back in the day nobody thought anything of a kid crossing his legs but ..c'mon
u looking extra moist in that pic dude who the hell made u sit next to flowers and take a pic like that?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
i know that pic is old and back in the day nobody thought anything of a kid crossing his legs but ..c'mon
u looking extra moist in that pic dude who the hell made u sit next to flowers and take a pic like that?

boy I don't know much about the picture other than it was in the country, Mahaicony.. I was bout 8 years old den...

N

NaturalBornRidah

boy I don't know much about the picture other than it was in the country, Mahaicony.. I was bout 8 years old den...
The boy looks like he is getting an early start in ''faggatry'' whether its you or your nephew.