So last night......

Moneboo

Emperor's Cure
Oh SHite... funniest thing I seen in days... look like he playing hopscotch....rofl!!! But wait... Holiday party??? Wha holiday?

Moneboo

Emperor's Cure
X-mas party in the middle of January??.... I thought my job was bad for having our's in the beginning of December but damn.... hey at least de guy dancing had fun

Moneboo

Emperor's Cure
But de funny thing is right... in the 1st video, the white guy bouncing all ova de screen, then yu look and see a black man ease cross moving on point and to the beat... you can clearly see the difference

clchick

I do not even want to know what our party will be like...it's tomorrow night..we have some dancers like that at my job too...:not_i: :not_i:

Moneboo

Emperor's Cure
The guy in the 2nd video didn't look TOO bad, and the female partner kinna held it down... I would throw back batty on him for a lil' 2 seconds in a dark, secluded, members only, no cameras allowed, 10 crowd minimun club

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
This just reminded me of our Christmas karoake. So much drinks and people acting a fool. Our company was closed for 2 weeks, and i took a few days off, all I know when I came back to work that they fired a white woman.....Asking why nobody really knows but stories circulating she kiss some other dude and she was really wild. But the dude is still there though.....

I don't know why people like to get on bad at company functions.