So last night I was out with some friends

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
and someone brought up the most ridiculous, kinda funny scenario..so now I'm posing the question to the imix fahmalee

You got into an accident that left you with no legs you have the option of

A)living with no legs and being confined to a wheelchair or
B)getting horse legs, lol yes horse's legs surgically attached

what would you do?:kicks

J

Juksan Stabbs

QueenBea said:
and someone brought up the most ridiculous, kinda funny scenario..so now I'm posing the question to the imix fahmalee

:scratch (she must be extremely bored today)

I already have a donkey cod so i en need no horse legs...i wou-just learn to balance on muh uni-stick!!

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
might not be a good thing.....having horse's legs might tip women off dat ah hung like a horse and scare dem away.... :scratch

J

Juksan Stabbs

Mystic Xtremist said:
might not be a good thing.....having horse's legs might tip women off dat ur hung like a horse and scare dem away....
Ef ELQ doesn't touch this thread by tomorrow afternoon sehing is definately wrong yeh!!

Cimo 2

KingBea...
QueenBea said:

confinement...

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Juksan Stabbs said:
:scratch (she must be extremely bored today)

I already have a donkey cod so i en need no horse legs...i wou-just learn to balance on muh uni-stick!!
nope, not bored at all jus posing the question to see if ppl here have the same answer I did

Mystic *DEAD*

Cimo, no elaboration?

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
QueenBea said:
...jus posing the question to see if ppl here have the same answer I did...
hmmm wonder what that answer was......of course, men do like dat stallion look in a woman :scratch

jukks: elq prolly does a search pan "horse" tuh mek sure eh no badtawk goin on....he guh soon reach

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
If there is some kind of threrapy to teach me how to use them I will so straigh horse hood I shall be apart of. THis is a weired post :lol ELQ where are you and donkey :confused

J

Juksan Stabbs

Mystic Xtremist said:
hmmm wonder what that answer was......of course, men do like dat stallion look in a woman :scratch

jukks: elq prolly does a search pan "horse" tuh mek sure eh no badtawk goin on....he guh soon reach
No boost bossman...yuh prolly right on dis one yeh!!

A.savage

Fowl cock run backyard
Wha kinda horse legs ya giving me? I gin need to move fast sometimes esp when leaving certain ppl daughter(s) house(s) so mek them stallion legs and black mi still repping mi ppl them. :victory:

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
what exactly is the problem or should i say the ridiculous aspect to this issue?