So Im on the subway

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
and I see this little boy playing with his toys in the next seat. His mom was sitting next to him occasionally glancing at him to make sure he was ok. Now allyuh know how the 3 train look icky...and we're in manhattan on 34th st in the same train car with a pissy smelling vagrant. and this child was rolling all over the floor, putting his hands on the pole, putting he fingers in his mouth, head and face touching the seats and all kinna ting..crawling under the seat and all. it would be a shame if this child catch ringworm or something crazy and pass it on to the other children cuz of the mother's lax attitude....she only tell he siddong once and that was it....

G

Gladiator

Hmm ringworn is one ting i always dread getting when i was child growing up in Trini...anytime de cricket ball end up in drain water i never wanted to go retrieve it yes

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
Skilz™;2915106 said:
I would have been more worried if he touched between yuh legs:smile3:
yuh pupa should worry de same way when he touch b/n yuh mudda legs cuz now ur sorry excuse for an existence is here

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
and from watching the news, the little ones have so many more infections to fear....all they worried bout when i was young was measels, rubella, chicken pox and ringworm....

L O S T
and I see this little boy playing with his toys in the next seat. His mom was sitting next to him occasionally glancing at him to make sure he was ok. Now allyuh know how the 3 train look icky...and we're in manhattan on 34th st in the same train car with a pissy smelling vagrant. and this child was rolling all over the floor, putting his hands on the pole, putting he fingers in his mouth, head and face touching the seats and all kinna ting..crawling under the seat and all. it would be a shame if this child catch ringworm or something crazy and pass it on to the other children cuz of the mother's lax attitude....she only tell he siddong once and that was it....
nasty

this mom was young or older?

need to walk with sanitizer

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
I hope you get the same fate that yuh aunt get...some crazy man kill yuh cunt
Skilz you're probably an old, loser of a "man" who has to make up for a "shortcoming" by talking ish of other ppl over the net...and u all de way in westbubblefack.....so by all means, continue talking shit cuz u the one looking like a dotish cunt, not me....

BajanPryncess

~*~In the Mix~*~
nasty

this mom was young or older?

need to walk with sanitizer
Fcuk young or old & de sanitizer, clearly this lady is in need of parenting classes. I don't necessarily want to call her a bad mom, but if this is the way she allowed her child to behave, then that's what she is. I'd hate to know what other shyt the child does, when their at home. She better hope the child don't burn down the damn place. SMH!

Skilz™

Skilz you're probably an old, loser of a "man" who has to make up for a "shortcoming" by talking ish of other ppl over the net...and u all de way in westbubblefack.....so by all means, continue talking shit cuz u the one looking like a dotish cunt, not me....
Yuh cunt look stink and dotish...just look at the pics