So I Think I'm Being Stalked

TTmudder

the lost one
So dis Irish gal has been following me around for like a month. An I mean really following me. We go to the same college an started talking like a few weeks ago, an everything was cool. Then she just got creepy, if i went to the cafeteria she would come to, if i went to the library she would come to, if i went to the toilet she would stand outside an wait for me even if i told her not to. But what really creaped me out was that she went 2 1/2 hours out of her way, totally in the wrong direction on the way home today because she wanted to "see my house"!!! She then proceeded to sit on my bed an spend 20 minutes telling me how comfy my bed feels!!!!!
Shes nice an everything but I dont do white girls, as bad as it sounds i just dont do dat, give me a sweet black gal anyday but white aint for me. An I have told her outright I dont like her yet shes still following everywhere I go as if me an she is one person.

Someone please tell me how de hell I get rid of her!!!!!
 

TTmudder

the lost one
elq said:
tell her the troof
that you're gay.
How many I haffe tell yuh. I nah humour you until I see dat Ray Charle's picture wid de red crosses. Until den go play wid yuh horsie :hunter:
 

VincyPantha20

C@PT@IN H00K
TTmudder said:
So dis Irish gal has been following me around for like a month. An I mean really following me. We go to the same college an started talking like a few weeks ago, an everything was cool. Then she just got creepy, if i went to the cafeteria she would come to, if i went to the library she would come to, if i went to the toilet she would stand outside an wait for me even if i told her not to. But what really creaped me out was that she went 2 1/2 hours out of her way, totally in the wrong direction on the way home today because she wanted to "see my house"!!! She then proceeded to sit on my bed an spend 20 minutes telling me how comfy my bed feels!!!!!
Shes nice an everything but I dont do white girls, as bad as it sounds i just dont do dat, give me a sweet black gal anyday but white aint for me. An I have told her outright I dont like her yet shes still following everywhere I go as if me an she is one person.

Someone please tell me how de hell I get rid of her!!!!!


please edit the topic....to......I'm being stalked..there's no thinking in that...ur being stalked like a leprechaun for lucky charms
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
VincyPantha20 said:
please edit the topic....to......I'm being stalked..there's no thinking in that...ur being stalked like a leprechaun for lucky charms

how is he being stalked if he tekking de gyal to he house and he bedroom in de basement?????
 

~Urbane~

...........
TTmudder said:
So dis Irish gal has been following me around for like a month. An I mean really following me. We go to the same college an started talking like a few weeks ago, an everything was cool. Then she just got creepy, if i went to the cafeteria she would come to, if i went to the library she would come to, if i went to the toilet she would stand outside an wait for me even if i told her not to. But what really creaped me out was that she went 2 1/2 hours out of her way, totally in the wrong direction on the way home today because she wanted to "see my house"!!! She then proceeded to sit on my bed an spend 20 minutes telling me how comfy my bed feels!!!!!
Shes nice an everything but I dont do white girls, as bad as it sounds i just dont do dat, give me a sweet black gal anyday but white aint for me. An I have told her outright I dont like her yet shes still following everywhere I go as if me an she is one person.

Someone please tell me how de hell I get rid of her!!!!!

Look let me ask you something ..cuzz am going to help you do the right thing.
How old is she?
Does she have money or gets money from her parents?
Is she a pretty white girl??
:confused
C
 

TTmudder

the lost one
Trinadian said:
Look let me ask you something ..cuzz am going to help you do the right thing.
How old is she? 17
Does she have money or gets money from her parents? I guess so
Is she a pretty white girl?? For a white girl yea
:confused
C

Why? I aint fooping she fe money if dats what you was gonna say
 

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Trinadian said:
Look let me ask you something ..cuzz am going to help you do the right thing.
How old is she?
Does she have money or gets money from her parents?
Is she a pretty white girl??
:confused
C

:ph34r: :ph34r:
 

~Urbane~

...........
TTmudder said:
Why? I aint fooping she fe money if dats what you was gonna say
Look man do the right thing.... You dont have to take her money. If she is pretty just keep her around.

If you never Dated a white girl you should give her a chance.
 

da_ice

not ur friend...
if you felt like you were being stalked at first......WHY DE HELL YOU TAKE SHE HOME WITH YOU....you encouraging de sh!t....deal with it now.
 

JAHTEE

who Jah bless no man cus
TTmudder said:
So dis Irish gal has been following me around for like a month. An I mean really following me. We go to the same college an started talking like a few weeks ago, an everything was cool. Then she just got creepy, if i went to the cafeteria she would come to, if i went to the library she would come to, if i went to the toilet she would stand outside an wait for me even if i told her not to. But what really creaped me out was that she went 2 1/2 hours out of her way, totally in the wrong direction on the way home today because she wanted to "see my house"!!! She then proceeded to sit on my bed an spend 20 minutes telling me how comfy my bed feels!!!!!
Shes nice an everything but I dont do white girls, as bad as it sounds i just dont do dat, give me a sweet black gal anyday but white aint for me. An I have told her outright I dont like her yet shes still following everywhere I go as if me an she is one person.

Someone please tell me how de hell I get rid of her!!!!!
I am a bit confused she stalking ya but she able to follow you home and I repeat and! ya let her come in ya house and! ya let her go ta ya room and! ya let her sit on ya bed......hmmm

I am not one ta call ppl names but use a real JOHNNIE! what happen ya need a communication class a wha!!!

Whatever happen to
LEAVE ME ALONE!!
I AM NOT INTRESTED!!
GET AWAY!

I tell my kids this all the time book sense without common sense dont make no damn sense..
 

Simon S

RasYardHindian
elq said:
how is he being stalked if he tekking de gyal to he house and he bedroom in de basement?????
his vivid imagination maybe :confused

he definately "took" her to his house.....:rofl: :rofl:
 
Top