So I experienced something this weekend but i'm not quite sure....

Am I Looking to much into this?

• Total voters
K

Kakez868

I don't know what you saying to read into but that shit is straight racist I would call the manager and tell him how you felt and you were going to put them on blast, better yet if is a corporate resturant...
Buh' Uncle, Is Probably De' Manager Himself Who Sen' Dah'...

And Ehh..Trattoria Trecolori...Well, With a Name Like That..

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I DOH UNDERSTAND what NEGROES are DOING in an ITALIAN RESTAURANT in the CITY. And de THING IS, these NEGROES were not even LIGHT SKIN, so what did aryo EXPECT?

NEXT TIME ARYO wah go Trattoria Trecolori, ARYO INVITE VINCYPOWA and I GUARANTEE aryo won't get that KIND of TREATMENT again.

YUHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist
I DOH UNDERSTAND what NEGROES are DOING in an ITALIAN RESTAURANT in the CITY. And de THING IS, these NEGROES were not even LIGHT SKIN, so what did aryo EXPECT?

NEXT TIME ARYO wah go Trattoria Trecolori, ARYO INVITE VINCYPOWA and I GUARANTEE aryo won't get that KIND of TREATMENT again.

strange though most Italiano men love black women..N their women love black men. always see that mix up more than ever now

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist
OK so they deserve to be put on blast.

It's Trattoria Trecolori. It was a random search on yelp and we went there because so many people gave them good ratings.

You guys should have said something.
most managers or supervisors after hearing some shit like this would offer free dessert with an apology.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

so you saying light is right? hmmm interesting..

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
strange though most Italiano men love black women..N their women love black men. always see that mix up more than ever now
That MIGHT be the CASE, but when it comes to DINING in their RESTAURANTS, especially in that type of restaurant, it is a DIFFERENT STORY.

Believe it or not, my FIRST EXPERIENCES with RACISM in AMERICA, and my ONLY EXPERIENCES with RACISM, took place in BINGHAMTON and STATEN ISLAND...BOTH INCIDENTS TOOK PLACE when I was playing SOCCER for an ITALIAN TEAM.

Of course, these INCIDENTS did not HAPPEN to ME, but I was a WITNESS to them.

sankofaa

typical guinzo behavior. I wouldve eaten for free that night.

But yeah, nigroes are not welcome outside of nigroe establishments

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
notice everything you said had to do with one thing.... sex. What does that have to do with the topic :kicks

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Nah don't remember the waiter's name. I think i'll just post a review on Yelp.
I still think you owe it to yourself to call up a manager of that store and express your thoughts on what went down that night to them. Even if if you don't remember the waiter's name I would describe the waiter in your best memory to a manager. They need to be aware of your bad experience and the fact that you probably won't be returning.

Steupz

Well you were there so if you were uncomfortable then they were probably trying to get you out of there, buttttt, judging from what you wrote, it was more profiling than racism.

Black people just have this way of liming in a restaurant, totally ignoring the fact that tables are there to turnover and make money. They aren't there for you to sit and chill out and point out the nice moulding, or the plant yuh looking for for months, or to talk bout yuh girlfriend man who cheating on her.

Dat kinda talk is for the lull between your ordering and your receiving your meal.

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist
Well you were there so if you were uncomfortable then they were probably trying to get you out of there, buttttt, judging from what you wrote, it was more profiling than racism.

Black people just have this way of liming in a restaurant, totally ignoring the fact that tables are there to turnover and make money. They aren't there for you to sit and chill out and point out the nice moulding, or the plant yuh looking for for months, or to talk bout yuh girlfriend man who cheating on her.

Dat kinda talk is for the lull between your ordering and your receiving your meal.
smh

Dude I've gone to restaurant n seen the same ppl sitting at the same table b4 during and after I had my meal. Most ppl go out to enjoy them self. You would let some arse brush u off your table because he want to redeem the order he fauk up?

sankofaa

bullshit

Steupz

smh

Dude I've gone to restaurant n seen the same ppl sitting at the same table b4 during and after I had my meal. Most ppl go out to enjoy them self. You would let some arse brush u off your table because he want to redeem the order he fauk up?
Nope, I go to restaurants to eat. I eat, I pay, I say "Thank You" and I leave.

Nica

SAINTSational
You know how you felt in there so I won't say you're over thinking it.

The bill placed on your table during dessert is not a big deal. It's assumed that you're not going to order anything else so they ring you up and then leave you alone till you're ready to pay and leave.

As for the other people wanting to be moved, you said you were in the middle of the restaurant. I personally hate tables in in the middle of restaurants so if a window table or one along the perimeter is available then I would ask to be moved.

I would have called out the server on the rushed behavior though.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
OK so they deserve to be put on blast.

It's Trattoria Trecolori. It was a random search on yelp and we went there because so many people gave them good ratings.

I knew it was an italian resturant from the discription yea put them fukers on blast but mek sure yuh can go underground yuh them always have that connection...