So guys if a oman spit pon ya

Minxy

she didn't say nuthin bout spitting on u, that was what u said that u'd do to her...what if some "man" threw a drink and spit in ur wife's face...wouldn't u feel that that was somewhat gay?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
she didn't say nuthin bout spitting on u, that was what u said that u'd do to her...what if some "man" threw a drink and spit in ur wife's face...wouldn't u feel that that was somewhat gay?
You a guy. if not get out.

L

Links30

I'll smack the crap outta har a$$ dat is what I'll do, fuk the b!tch cause she have a puss between har legs, that is such a disrespect for someone to spit in yuh face, nah man, dat deserve fuh get one rass lick, n it applies to man or woman.

papaboi

I'll smack the crap outta har a$$ dat is what I'll do, fuk the b!tch cause she have a puss between har legs, that is such a disrespect for someone to spit in yuh face, nah man, dat deserve fuh get one rass lick, n it applies to man or woman.
to a degree... :read:

L

Links30

Yes and i'll do it again if she does it again, only animals spit in people faces thus she must be treated as such. No civilized person would not attempt to do such foolishness, no matter how vex u be.

i take offense to being spat on!

i will slap you down to the ground, and maybe kick you in the ribs while down..

i dont take being spat on lightly