Small little work tip

RotiKing2004eva

Every Monday morning I write my accomplishments during the past week. I've set up my email to send a message to myself every monday morning so I make sure to do it. I keep a folder on my desktop and on a flash drive. Come review time I open this up, make it into a nice file and plop the folder on the bosses desktop.

It really saves time during the review period and makes me seem organized and helps me out, cuz I never ( or probably rarely ) miss out any of my accomplishments.

Just a little tip, I know people probably do this already, but I find it helpful.

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
RotiKing2004eva said:
Every Monday morning I write my accomplishments during the past week. I've set up my email to send a message to myself every monday morning so I make sure to do it. I keep a folder on my desktop and on a flash drive. Come review time I open this up, make it into a nice file and plop the folder on the bosses desktop.

It really saves time during the review period and makes me seem organized and helps me out, cuz I never ( or probably rarely ) miss out any of my accomplishments.

Just a little tip, I know people probably do this already, but I find it helpful.
i do all but set up the folder to record my progress. great idea

i just look over the billions of email my boss sends to me, asking me to take over projects and list those. but this is more precise

thanks.

XtasyReds

Letterist
RotiKing2004eva said:

That is a great idea! Because every six months, I does be racking my brain. And I am on so many different projects during that period.

cease10

yeah I does use my email too, as a review for my acomplishments....just look back at my Sent Items folder to see what all I've done for the week and also my Calendar.....Outlook is ah God sent...