Sick And Tired

D

D'Only1

of the bla$ted monkey already. Call the ASPCA or visit the website and find a home for it already.

Wha' is everyday we have to read bout this blame thing.

Steuuuppppsssss. All the monkeying around sickening me and the ting so blame ugly.

The moderators should ban that picture
:fyah :freak :mad:

D

Dragon

D'Only1 said:

The moderators should ban that picture
:fyah :freak :mad:
Don’t worry Don-lee we are in a closed door meeting right now discussing what to do with that ugly A$$ monkey … with all the sleazy pictures posted on Imix I think SSS monkey will be the first to get ban:D

D

D'Only1

not just the pic, but any post regarding the monkey, it outta control now. :rolleyes:

SSS

Re: Re: Sick And Tired

DRAGON said:
Don’t worry Don-lee we are in a closed door meeting right now discussing what to do with that ugly A$$ monkey … with all the sleazy pictures posted on Imix I think SSS monkey will be the first to get ban:D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whatever Dragon. Mek sure ya ban the blasted cop that write tickets too

D

Dragon

Re: Re: Re: Sick And Tired

SSS said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whatever Dragon. Mek sure ya ban the blasted cop that write tickets too

Ah find yuh have a lot of talk

SSS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sick And Tired

DRAGON said:
Ah find yuh have a lot of talk
I thought you would know that by now.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I guess the old age getting to ya.:D :D :D