Should I?

sweetchick

Sweetest Chick alive lol!

.im thinking about gettin a tattoo :(

ok i want a tattoo but den again i dont want it cuz i mite put sometin dere and den i wont like it again and i hear that it pains a bit :cray:

then again i dont know where i wanna put it

im confused help me!!!!!!!!

SWEETCHICK

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
sweetchick said:

.im thinking about gettin a tattoo :(

ok i want a tattoo but den again i dont want it cuz i mite put sometin dere and den i wont like it again and i hear that it pains a bit :cray:

SWEETCHICK

Lower Back...center...right above the bamsee, Sexiest place for a tatoo on a woman.. (in my opinion).

GoldenBrown

Whatever Lola wants...
sweetchick said:

Im thinking about gettin a tattoo :(

SWEETCHICK
I have two...one on my ankle and one on my lower back. The pain depends on where you get it on your body. My back was most painful. As far as possily regretting it, I think as long as you out them on discreet places, you won't regret it. I don't even know mine are there half of the time. Some people say that they don't want to be a 80 year old grandmother with a tatoo but I say who is going to see my tattoo when I'm 80 unless I show it to them?

T

The JaM™

GoldenBrown said:
I have two...one on my ankle and one on my lower back. The pain depends on where you get it on your body. My back was most painful. As far as possily regretting it, I think as long as you out them on discreet places, you won't regret it. I don't even know mine are there half of the time. Some people say that they don't want to be a 80 year old grandmother with a tatoo but I say who is going to see my tattoo when I'm 80 unless I show it to them?
Me too... what tattoos have you got? I have a butterfly on my ankle and the japanese symbol for courage on my lower back... and I have dragon round my belly button.

sweetchick

GoldenBrown said:
i wanna put it on my ankle but den again i dont want everybody to know that i hav a tattoo was thinkin the waist area but den it mite hurt alot there, or my upper back :sorry:

T

The JaM™

sweetchick said:
my boyfriend doesnt want me to get it there :cray: :(
your boyfriend has sense... everybody and their mother got a tat in that location... do something small, tasteful and discreet... and something that has meaning to you that you won't be embarassed to have when you get over 40...

sweetchick

VincyJam82 said:
Me too... what tattoos have you got? I have a butterfly on my ankle and the japanese symbol for courage on my lower back... and I have dragon round my belly button.
oooohhhh i was thinkin bout close to my navel as well :dntknw:

T

The JaM™

sweetchick said:
i wanna put it on my ankle but den again i dont want everybody to know that i hav a tattoo was thinkin the waist area but den it mite hurt alot there, or my upper back :sorry:
the ankle will hurt a LOT more than the waist... trust me...

sweetchick

VincyJam82 said:
your boyfriend has sense... everybody and their mother got a tat in that location... do something small, tasteful and discreet... and something that has meaning to you that you won't be embarassed to have when you get over 40...
yes he says that if i put it dere that i would want to wear short tops :kicks and he doh want nobody seein his property

he also said that most whores, sluts, prostitues has it there(no offense to ne1 dat has it there on IMIX!!!!)

Ms. Hershey

another day...
sweetchick said:
my boyfriend doesnt want me to get it there :cray: :(
ok, first off, what the hell does your boyfriend have to do with where you get your tattoo??

secondly, you don't seem like you know what you want/ where you want it/ whether or not you really want a tat. i say wait until you're actually sure before you take that plunge.

T

The JaM™

sweetchick said:
yes he says that if i put it dere that i would want to wear short tops :kicks and he doh want nobody seein his property

he also said that most whores, sluts, prostitues has it there(no offense to ne1 dat has it there on IMIX!!!!)
your man got issues if he seriously thinks that... and like ms. hershey said, when it comes down to it, its your decision... but make up your mind first if you actually want one because you might take the plunge then regret it later... give it a lot of thought!

sweetchick

ms. hershey said:
ok, first off, what the hell does your boyfriend have to do with where you get your tattoo??

secondly, you don't seem like you know what you want/ where you want it/ whether or not you really want a tat. i say wait until you're actually sure before you take that plunge.
well its like a physical impression yuh know wat people gonna say if dey see me wit it cuz wen i got my ears pierced on top everybody was like u pierced ur ears on top dere and iwas like year wats d big deal :search:

i def want a tattoo but i havent made up my mind as to wat design i want and where i wanna put it