Should a man do house cleaning

S

Spoogie

if he is living with his woman ?

Movado seh no ..and I agree.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
If he is able bodied yes he could very well do some housework. And I can do some housework. This way it gets done quicker.

N

nikkigiovanni

depends....on our work schedules and stuff

but honestly, i wouldn't care doing all the housework because there are some things i don't expect to be doing as long as a man is there...

he has to do all the home repairs, plumbing, putting furniture togehter...blah blah blah...and in turn i will do the housework

H

Hellooo Brooklyn

Should a reggae artist have opinions after him get booooo at Sting? tell movado to step his lyrical game up before he have opinions

S

Spoogie

If he is able bodied yes he could very well do some housework. And I can do some housework. This way it gets done quicker.
naw.

House cleaning looks pretty easy, tools like vacuums, washer, dryer, dishwasher makes the job alot easier for females.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
naw.

House cleaning looks pretty easy, tools like vacuums, washer, dryer, dishwasher makes the job alot easier for females.
Easier for females and males... I find you boldface lol... if his hand them not broken he could very well help because if we share the work we both get a chance to do something else individually or together

N

nikkigiovanni

naw.

how are you with a power saw and a drill?

if i tell you i need you to build me an armoire, can you do it?

S

Spoogie

Easier for females and males... I find you boldface lol... if his hand them not broken he could very well help because if we share the work we both get a chance to do something else individually or together
I think good women enjoy making their home look good and smelling good, and shouldn't amuse they're making life easy for their men by doing the house cleaning - they doing it for themselves because they don't want to stay in a dirty home.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
I think good women enjoy making their home look good and smelling good, and shouldn't amuse they're making life easy for their men by doing the house cleaning - they doing it for themselves because they don't want to stay in a dirty home.
Of course there are many women who just love to clean and like to do the cleaning alone.. But it takes a certain type of man to offer to help or just take it upon himself to help out without being asked....

But it also takes a certain kind of woman to not get bent out of shape because her guy did not do it like how she does. Or realize there are other ways to do the same thing most times.

iPicong

once Movado career done and he broke it eh go take much tuh clean d pigeon coup he go be calling home.......dumb ignant mofo

C

CocoErotika

work all day at my work. then come home to do housework and cook, while he he lounges around getting rest.

bet ya I will be too tired to fukk. him betta find a chick on side with plenty time to fukk him.

and I will find a dude on the side who will offer me relief

even trade

TriniTrini

Unique woman
work all day at my work. then come home to do housework and cook, while he he lounges around getting rest.

bet ya I will be too tired to fukk..
him betta find a chick on side with plenty time to fukk him
and I will find a dude on the side who will offer me relief

even trade
@ bolded some men eh seeing yuh logic dey

Lull off and relax and watch some game or some show while the woman working her fingers to the bone... go to bed together he hinting at sex and expect his woman to ready willing and able lol

granny said one hand doh clap..

S

Spoogie

Yes, the running of the house isnt done solely by the woman, bills etc is done by the man, but she controls the cleaning of the house. Thats both hands working for me.

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
i do housework every saturday i clean out my house, i vacuum the carpets, dust out the chair cushions and backs. Sometimes i clean the yard too.

When is chrismus time, my bro and i help my mom re arrange the house and hang up blinds and decorate. Sometimes i cook.

Everybody washes dem own clothes, i still wash wid hand, i do a better job dan the washing machine