Shine Part 2 IN CONEY ISLAND

SpArkLe

Whining Criminal
DeSocaPrincess said:
well peeps tek a jump fuh meh... :sorry:
:confused
Wat what i dont undersatnd is that u were one of the 1st person in de post to say they up in dat, and now u doan have a tix. gurl you rehl laps.

who loss!

BTW JamaicanDarlin u are a smart woman, ebay aint got nuttin on you:rofl:

SpArkLe said:
:confused
Wat what i dont undersatnd is that u were one of the 1st person in de post to say they up in dat, and now u doan have a tix. gurl you rehl laps.

who loss!

BTW JamaicanDarlin u are a smart woman, ebay aint got nuttin on you:rofl:
It's always business before pleasure Sparkle. BTW See you there :drinks:

Kiz

I up in dat wid meh shorts, sneakers and t-shirt.....Dis is ole nigah party! dance1 dance1

pebblesjt

Now That Was A Fete

lord shine was off the hook
it was nice seeing some that i already new and nice to meet the new one

wunna have no behavior atal atal atal

I AM CCOMPLETELY DEAD, FROM SOKALYPSO, TO BARBEQUE, TO BRASS AND GLOW, TO SHINE. WITH A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS SLEEP FOR DE WHOLE WEEKEND. DAY AFTER SHINE, AND AH STILL SHINING. HAD ABSOLUTELY NO BEHAVIOR. :dirol:

bygmyke33

Dragon Lizard
CalypsoQueen83 said:
I AM CCOMPLETELY DEAD, FROM SOKALYPSO, TO BARBEQUE, TO BRASS AND GLOW, TO SHINE. WITH A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS SLEEP FOR DE WHOLE WEEKEND. DAY AFTER SHINE, AND AH STILL SHINING. HAD ABSOLUTELY NO BEHAVIOR. :dirol:
I had a ball too!!!! It should be a crime for having so much fun this past weekend!!!

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
CalypsoQueen83 said:

Sis you and yuh friend were BOSS... especially when it comes to FETE... Allyuh in de middle of every fete! (WE GO ORGANIZE FUH DE SUMMER) I had such a GREAT TIME at SHINE, Miss Boo and friends...

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
CalypsoQueen83 said:

:taunt: