Shine Part 2 IN CONEY ISLAND

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
so how much will this be at the door? i didnt get my ticket either and i kno they're sold out so i will be forced to pay at the door

steups

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
omfg

oh gosh ah desperate. help meh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz. i need 4 tix for monday (i kno that sounds crazy) but i am absolutely desperate here. i want to go so bad and i was unable to get tix earlier becuz i had other things to take care of. if anyone is selling tix plz pm me. i am desperate here.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
lipsntits74 said:
I'm sure you should be able to pay at the door.

i just called the info line and i heard nothing about paying at the door. if i dont get tix from someone, i'll bring my money just in case. and if i cant pay at the door, then i'll be forced to attend the other party @ cafe omar.

*********leaves message board to go and cry***********

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
MsWickedWaistline said:
i just called the info line and i heard nothing about paying at the door. if i dont get tix from someone, i'll bring my money just in case. and if i cant pay at the door, then i'll be forced to attend the other party @ cafe omar.

*********leaves message board to go and cry***********
It's worth a try.

Allyuh who need a tickettttt....

I still have one extra ticket. Allyuh who want it.. it's being auctioned off. The highest bidder will get the ticket unless I know you or someone I know asking mi to give yuh a bly. PM meeeehhhh!!!!!

Sencia

Baby Luv
JamaicanDarlin' said:
I still have one extra ticket. Allyuh who want it.. it's being auctioned off. The highest bidder will get the ticket unless I know you or someone I know asking mi to give yuh a bly. PM meeeehhhh!!!!!

ahemm past it this way please

Sencia said:
way take it oui, thats a nice profit :pig_ball: :pig_ball:

sis- i already have my tik :dirol:
ofcourse, well i gonna wait a little longer and see if anyone is more desperate and if they not then that person will get the ticket.