Shine Part 2 IN CONEY ISLAND

VictoriaECD

MsWickedWaistline said:
what should i wear?
I second that question....what r some of ur Shine outfit ideas? I mean should I keep my new white shirt at home and wear a $2 wife-beater...what?

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
orielshay said:
I second that question....what r some of ur Shine outfit ideas? I mean should I keep my new white shirt at home and wear a $2 wife-beater...what?
nice capris and deff. a decorated wife beater

VictoriaECD

DeSocaPrincess said:
yuh dun know :kicks and i carrying a nex one fuh brass & glow ent
I guess we going to be looking alike..I am sure the wear a da day will be capri's or shorts and tanks/wife-beater....

Ms. Spicetatik

Allyuh, have fun for me.......

in the words of da king.....you must let somethings pass someday....and I gotta let this one go....

that is a weekend of madness for me......roadtrip......then woodstock......ah doh feel ah could manage.....my old bones cant handle all of that.....

VictoriaECD

Ms. Spicetatik said:
Allyuh, have fun for me.......

in the words of da king.....you must let somethings pass someday....and I gotta let this one go....

that is a weekend of madness for me......roadtrip......then woodstock......ah doh feel ah could manage.....my old bones cant handle all of that.....
don't worry, if you drink enough liquor, you won't even feel your bones! :bydebar :drinks:

VictoriaECD

Ms. Spicetatik said:
dais cause ah go be dead! :kicks:
just say a prayer for me, cause I honestly don't know what I am thinking...my feet usually hurt after one party......I will find strength! :bydebar :superman2 I gon fight the good fight like a :assassin:

2HOT4U

BACK TO PEEPING FOR GOOD!
i heard a rumor that all tickets are sold out. is that true

:polling:

i am playing do not :butcher: me

Last edited:

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
orielshay said:
just say a prayer for me, cause I honestly don't know what I am thinking...my feet usually hurt after one party......I will find strength! :bydebar :superman2 I gon fight the good fight like a :assassin:
nothing a bakes & shark and lots of liquor wont cure dance1 :lol

and man im going for little clothes so this way i wont be uncomfortable

Blaaasssttteeedddd People

One of my friends decide they not gonna make it to Shine again, so if anyone needs a ticket link meh. We not trying to waste any money. :dirol:

triniwoman2003

I am a Soooooooca Warrior
well is dis club a 21 and over type of vibes? how much for de tickets? where to get dem? and can u pay at de door? for how much?

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
JamaicanDarlin' said:
One of my friends decide they not gonna make it to Shine again, so if anyone needs a ticket link meh. We not trying to waste any money. :dirol:
i sent you a pm but i will deffniatly buy your ticket