Shame!!

M

Mad Scorpion

Ah din get to make mih banner before ah left for Germany an ketch mih nennen to find materials. On a brighter note I done plannin fuh South Africa World Cup 2010 already dance1 so apart from Nygee who D?!!

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
I heard South Africa is beautiful so I wouldn't mind going there to support the Reggae Boyz :dirol:

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Prinzez Diva said:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!
:butcher:
What? :dntknw:

I rooted for the Soca Warriors

I just want to see the West Indies win so we have to send the team with the best chances . T&T & Haiti was just happy to be there. Jamaica actually won a game :read:

S

sharkie

Jahpikne said:

I just want to see the West Indies win so we have to send the team with the best chances . T&T & Haiti was just happy to be there. Jamaica actually won a game :read:
but you're not even jamaican.........

M

Mad Scorpion

Jahpikne said:

U must try to avoid drugs. What was the team u beat again? And compare them to the teams we faced.

All I know is I will be there with tickets in hand ready for action!!

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Optimus Prime said:
U must try to avoid drugs. What was the team u beat again? And compare them to the teams we faced.

All I know is I will be there with tickets in hand ready for action!!
We beat Japan ! Loss to Croatia who finished 3rd overall and loss to Argentina but we managed to score 3 goals :dirol:

Let's see how England & Sweden finishes :read: