Shahs of Sunset - official thread***

Just started this season, loooooove Reza and Asa...Lilly aight, she need a drink :bydebar
Lilly bess...I cant believe Reza and Mj is really friends for all dem years, the way he be goin in on her, str8 off mean to her.

GG rel foolish, 30 and does act out before she think

Mike cool, Asa cool but that diamond water ting is a bit much.

Overall I like the show cuz it dont seem as scripted as some other shows.

Minxy

Asa doin her own thing, can't knock her hustle...I was surprised at Reza, but that's how gay men are, they don't hold back and maybe he's just reeeeeally trying to get thru to her, yuh kno, tuff love...GG is a joke, Omi played the shit out of her :kicks...I wonder if she can even fight, steeeewps...Lilly is a mess, waiting on that man for 10 yrs, she need to loosen up..Mile is the man

Asa doin her own thing, can't knock her hustle...I was surprised at Reza, but that's how gay men are, they don't hold back and maybe he's just reeeeeally trying to get thru to her, yuh kno, tuff love...GG is a joke, Omi played the shit out of her :kicks...I wonder if she can even fight, steeeewps...Lilly is a mess, waiting on that man for 10 yrs, she need to loosen up..Mile is the man
Reza and MJ had sex back in the day...:alcoholic, I think if Reza so call claim to be MJ's best friend he would not be dissin her in public like that he would get her help to stop her so called drug addiction.

No right thinking man would ever fall for GG, that girl is a trap, she have to get a man with plenty money. I think Omi just wanna smash and move on.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i havent watched this season as i've tabled all these reality shows... unless its a reality show about cooking or something useful.. meh..

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
this is what season... i think i only saw some of season 1... real heartfelt moment when the dude had to address his father and his homosexuality. other than that the girls mostly annoying and whiney

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
this is what season... i think i only saw some of season 1... real heartfelt moment when the dude had to address his father and his homosexuality. other than that the girls mostly annoying and whiney
Reza's the one who made me want to watch the show, but outside of that season I hadn't really paid attention to it.

ghetto and hoodrattery is a global ting. Guess they get a pass because they got money and head not picky picky.
why alyuh afrocentrists have to take the most innocent ting and somehow turn it into a black discrimination issue...frankly I am bored with this black issue, please dont spoil my harmless entertainement.

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
why alyuh afrocentrists have to take the most innocent ting and somehow turn it into a black discrimination issue...frankly I am bored with this black issue, please dont spoil my harmless entertainement.
because Black people made behaving badly on reality shows "hot." Pay homage!

Anyway I've watched the show. The one thing that separates them from some of the other shows is that they all actually have some sort of history with each other so in the end they have better chemistry on screen. When they fight, they go for the jugular literally because they know each other's dirty laundry.

Oh and I watched the reunion. Reza is going to regret all the things he said about MJ. A real friend wouldn't do all that. Notice how Mike tried to keep it together. Next season he'll be eating his words.