Seeking work-related advice

wheatnest

I wonder how do you handle stress and anxiety surrounding this pandemic, and at the same time maintain your coolness at work? Do you just watch a movie or listen to music to renew yourself? Or do you immerse yourself in doing some things that give you passion?

I, myself don't feel good, I'm getting anxious thinking about what will the next problem be. Did you also feel the same way? Any thoughts are really appreciated.

MBrendon

Hey. I have some empathy for how you feel. Overwork + Stress can overwhelm you. It hit me hard earlier this year, and it’s been a long road to recovery. Many changes have been made.

The best suggestion I can make is to remember that your mental health is part of your overall health. Talking to a counselor or a doctor might be what you need, and nudge you in the direction you need to go.
If you’re anxious and tired, and working makes that worse, you need a break. Find time for yourself, to do the stuff you want to do, and let yourself be free for a while. Keep in touch with friends, try to stay connected, and take care of yourself.

wheatnest

Thank you for sharing your advice @MBrendon , I really appreciate it. I really need to take some break from my work and take some time off to do exercise as often as possible, though I can’t see it coming soon since we are still making ends meet. Right now, I’m just listening to some delta waves music my friend told me about that I should listen to whenever I take some break from work. It helps a bit.

Also, I thought I could share this one that I’ve stumbled upon while I looked for articles that give advice on how to be resilient at work and life during this crisis. I hope that you read this too and find some good advice as I have. Merry Christmas everyone. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/mental-health-non-healthcare.html

MBrendon

You're welcome! Look at the positive side. We have a vaccine on the horizon. We got an opportunity to retrospect on our lifestyles.

Hopefully, we all are at least mentally inoculated against carelessness and hopefully, we all gained lessons on improving personal hygiene.

You will get over it, just like everyone else. We are all in this together.

wheatnest

Thanks @MBrendon. I'm not sure if I'll take the vaccine once it comes out here though, but hopefully many will choose to take it so we could start herd immunity here the soonest. Happy New Year everyone!

MBrendon

Happy New Year @wheatnest! I can't argue much on your decision to not take it yet. Herd immunity may or may not be enough to cull the virus spread but that's for another problem. The best thing to do right now is to focus first on your well-being while letting the vaccine do its job to the community.

JazzJacket

Life outside of work/stressors.

Everyone's method of handling work and stress will be different as it comes down to what they can do in their situation in life and work. No matter what method that is, you need to take your mind off the stressors for a little while each day and if possible throughout the day. Try to have a "spin up" and "spin down" times before and after work. Those times should have nothing to do with work/stressors and absolutely has to be something you enjoy doing and has no stress.

Lloyd Ellington

I had exactly the same problem as you right now. I was nervous person, but CBD has helped me a lot. Also, talking about this product, I would like to say that in the past it was almost impossible for me to have a normal rest as I work a lot and don't have enought ime for sleeping. However, at one day i strongly decided to fix this situation and and started ot use CBD. So This is the best CBD oil brand in the UK that you might also use for getting more relaxation. It works quite perfectly and helps to get rid of constant stress, so open the link and use this product right now!

das

I am utterly convinced that our world doesn't give us free help. Writing an essay or any other assignment requires much work and people are usually paid for this job. If you want research paper help TopResumeWritingServices, be ready to pay. So, this is really fair and I have nothing against monster resume. The only thing I want is a reasonable price because the students aren't very rich.

Perfect! It is an example of writing by a young person who has emotions but doesn't imagine where it can be used and it is really fascinating. But if you want to grow up - study new methods of poetry and writing. For example, here - http://bit.ly/3aj1JMg