School Doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

arimagal72

sweeter than honey
Evrybody done fuh de semester yet? HOw was the year and was it successful?

Who graduate? who close tuh graduate?

AXA_Princess

Sanity Challenged
*sniif* *sniff* Why you gotta remind me that ma exams don't finish till June?:cray:

I still have three CAPE exams left and won't finish till June :(

arimagal72

sweeter than honey
AXA_Princess said:
*sniif* *sniff* Why you gotta remind me that ma exams don't finish till June?:cray:

I still have three CAPE exams left and won't finish till June :(
OH GOOOSSSSH darlin ah sorry.............. yuh almost done man... yuh go make it.

I finally graduated last week and it feel so good tuh not have no finals and reports and projects hanging over meh head ... is fete this weekend. :pig_ball:

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
well i'm a lil youngin but i graduate from h.s. on june 3rd. (i'm kinda sad but happy to be finally out of that school). i will be attending u.conn and i leave on august 25th.

Loveable3586

Enjoyin 5 Yrs On De Mix
Yes finally this semester done. I got one grade back already, but i know I did good 4 da rest of my classes. Now I get 2 enjoy my 1 week vacation cuz I'm going 2 summer skool :(

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
MsWickedWaistline said:
well i'm a lil youngin but i graduate from h.s. on june 3rd. (i'm kinda sad but happy to be finally out of that school). i will be attending u.conn and i leave on august 25th.
Girl, that is one of the best times of your life, ENJOY EVERY minute of it.

I finished about 2 weeks ago, got back my grades back (3.9 GPA) and I am so excited to be going into my senior year.

Down side, I start 6 weeks of summer school on Tuesday :(

~Urbane~

Prinzez Diva said:

I finished about 2 weeks ago, got back my grades back (3.9 GPA) and I am so excited to be going into my senior year.

Still showing off huh girl :dirol:

Oneshot

where de crix
Prinzez Diva said:

congrats :pig_ball:

Archie913

Done in Dec.!!!!!!!!! Just got my grades, 5 As and a damn B!!!!!!
College grad, clear de way!!! :yes2: :victory: :D

Nica

SAINTSational
arimagal72 said:
Evrybody done fuh de semester yet? HOw was the year and was it successful?

Who graduate? who close tuh graduate?
you late....my semester finished since the 13th. It was a very good one. 6 A's.....perfect gpa

Last edited:

Amoretti

StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays
flatbushgtcutie said:
Yes finally this semester done. I got one grade back already, but i know I did good 4 da rest of my classes. Now I get 2 enjoy my 1 week vacation cuz I'm going 2 summer skool :(

My last class is on tuesday!!!! 1dance Plus I start bartending school that same day in the city!

then i have 2 finals the following monday

then the monday after that i have 6 weeks of summer school too

Thank God i'm leaving for Jamaica the day after school done!

ilanbaybee

BASHMENT Master
yes i am finished as well.........i graduated with summa cum laude........!!!! GO DEL STATE home of the STINGING HORNETS!!!!!

Oneshot

where de crix
ilanbaybee said:
yes i am finished as well.........i graduated with summa cum laude........!!!! GO DEL STATE home of the STINGING HORNETS!!!!!
snap dis smart people eh