Saturday night plans

G

Gladiator

wha is allyuh plans for tonight ?..I am still trying to decide..

G

Gladiator

goin to sosta lounge
cool scene..where is dat ?.my girl out of town....so i have to chose either house party with friends and co workers with rel plenty liquor (not sure to enjoy)..or to an upscale club with friends (that am sure to enjoy) but one hour drive...its not 8pm here yet so i still have time to decide..

G

Gladiator

is up by ft.lauderdale on hollywood blvd...richard know allabout it...he be deh...weh yuh scene at??
Hoss am in Cali...ah hear dat ft luderdale scene is nice vibes depending on where you go, but dat hurricane scene is not for me lol

BAJANFUHLIFE

cool scene..where is dat ?.my girl out of town....so i have to chose either house party with friends and co workers with rel plenty liquor (not sure to enjoy)..or to an upscale club with friends (that am sure to enjoy) but one hour drive...its not 8pm here yet so i still have time to decide..
out of town? she just next door in my bed. i gine send she back over by u now cause her batteries run out.

G

Gladiator

Ah now about to leave..and ladyrastafari wha pace you talking about lol...like yuh finnaly get ah job

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Ah now about to leave..and ladyrastafari wha pace you talking about lol...like yuh finnaly get ah job
finally get a job??? lol.. you mixing me up with somebody.. i work for the govt.. lol... next week is thanksgiving.. plenty to do plus my best friend is flyin in for the weekend so i will be on the feet all weekend..