sando

SANDO

DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING
Of course Sando did, That movie was real sick. It had sando laughing and $hit, Johnny Depp is talented Sando tell yuh.

Junkie, yuh want to go see it?

Brownskin...Sando ent go say that here
 
A

amprincess

Guest
SANDO said:
Of course Sando did, That movie was real sick. It had sando laughing and $hit, Johnny Depp is talented Sando tell yuh.

Junkie, yuh want to go see it?
a co-worker told me the other day it sucked :eek:
 

SANDO

DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING
amprincess said:
a co-worker told me the other day it sucked :eek:
Dat co worker doh know what dey talking bout, that co worker probably thought Gigli was a good movie
 

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
SANDO said:
Dat co worker doh know what dey talking bout, that co worker probably thought Gigli was a good movie
But JOHNNY LOOK TOO SWEET WIT ALL DAT EYELINER!!! lol... I heard Gigli was a bad movie!
 

SANDO

DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING
EmpressduduDahlin said:
But JOHNNY LOOK TOO SWEET WIT ALL DAT EYELINER!!! lol... I heard Gigli was a bad movie!
Of course it was, All sando had to do was look at the previews and tell it was a bad movie.
 

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
SANDO said:
Dat co worker doh know what dey talking bout, that co worker probably thought Gigli was a good movie
SORRY AMP....i'm with sando on this one.....that movie was really cute...not like a 'scarface' classic or anything but it was good...
 

BAGOGYUL

Kaiser Ball Gyul
SANDO said:
Of course Sando did, That movie was real sick. It had sando laughing and $hit, Johnny Depp is talented Sando tell yuh.

Junkie, yuh want to go see it?

Brownskin...Sando ent go say that here


why are u speaking in First, Second and Third person?
 

SANDO

DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING
soca junkie said:
SORRY AMP....i'm with sando on this one.....that movie was really cute...not like a 'scarface' classic or anything but it was good...
Dat movie was better than good, that movie was great, It make 3rd on sando list for good movies this summer
 

Visuals~

Amitabha
Re: Re: sando

SANDO said:
Cous, dat is a long story, remind sando to tell yuh when yuh see sando again
Sando!!!

Stop talking like sando is not sando. So if yuh is Sando, be sando.... and doh fraid. The sando I know doh fraid nothing. He does jump out window and thing. :D :D :D

okay........ sando!?

nice
ah gone
 
Top