Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

bkhoney

My Heart
How de a$$ u going tuh casually glance ova me and pt names after it was she who single handedly pulled a ASPCA rescue 911 on you and hadda stick her finga down yuh blasted throat tuh make u vomit, and it was I who helped hold yuh big a$$ head so they wouldn't keep banging it on the floor while carrying u 2 de hallway...and it was also I who was rubbing yuh dam big hairy back to try to soothe de pain.....u got real nerve boy...... :mad:
oh, and lets not forget that i almost had a fight wit yuh drunk a$$ cousin cuz he wanted to push me and pt outta de way so he could take a picture of your drooling a$$....(if ah see him again its on an poppin...ah gotta dull rusty toenail clipper for his a$$) :mad:

btw - for de next lime/fete....pls have the animal rescue squad nearby cuz de next time u behave like that, i'm gonna tranquilize your a$$ and push u in a hotdog cart (boiling water and all) instead of a shopping cart!

btw again - it would be in your best interest to go and get tested for the West Nile disease seeing as how your fam felt it neccessary to sit u a puddle of dirty water filled wit dead mice and mosqitoes!

now apologize to me and ms pthova pls.

p.s. we still luv u though

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
SWEET SUGA DUMPLINS not u Emppy, NT, SJ
I TRIED TO KEEP IT UNDA WRAPS BUT MY NUCCA HAD TO COME BACK AND BRING IT OUT

i cant breath, im the ASPCA 911 girl
oui oui oui oui oui oui
NaCl ya catch west nile in trute
dis is too much for me

THANKS MY NUCCA

:kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
I Like It 2 Bad said:
darn......ah missed all ah dat :(
ya missed the party of the year
i mean it made up for all the flop parties we been attendin
it surpass the good ones
it was tight

2 bad for u
well see u next Dec for his next b-day party

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
missinmarbles come out of retirement 2 tell lies. u werent it even there. it was bkhoney. n e how everything u said was true xcept the hairy back part and the west nile puddle. dat water was so clean the little mermaid was in it doin backflips. go back 2 retirement.

salt

p.s.
hope this doesnt' inspire her 2 come back posting again!

O

ObieTryce

MissinMarbles said:
How de a$$ u going tuh casually glance ova me and pt names after it was she who single handedly pulled a ASPCA rescue 911 on you and hadda stick her finga down yuh blasted throat tuh make u vomit, and it was I who helped hold yuh big a$$ head so they wouldn't keep banging it on the floor while carrying u 2 de hallway...and it was also I who was rubbing yuh dam big hairy back to try to soothe de pain.....u got real nerve boy...... :mad:
oh, and lets not forget that i almost had a fight wit yuh drunk a$$ cousin cuz he wanted to push me and pt outta de way so he could take a picture of your drooling a$$....(if ah see him again its on an poppin...ah gotta dull rusty toenail clipper for his a$$) :mad:

btw - for de next lime/fete....pls have the animal rescue squad nearby cuz de next time u behave like that, i'm gonna tranquilize your a$$ and push u in a hotdog cart (boiling water and all) instead of a shopping cart!

btw again - it would be in your best interest to go and get tested for the West Nile disease seeing as how your fam felt it neccessary to sit u a puddle of dirty water filled wit dead mice and mosqitoes!

Girl I been lookin 4 u.
Holla.

bkhoney

My Heart
lordsalt said:
missinmarbles come out of retirement 2 tell lies. u werent it even there. it was bkhoney. n e how everything u said was true xcept the hairy back part and the west nile puddle. dat water was so clean the little mermaid was in it doin backflips. go back 2 retirement.

salt

p.s.
hope this doesnt' inspire her 2 come back posting again!
First of all...she is I and I am she!
not true! how de hell u think u got that french braid back there....well it didn't grow in like that :rolleyes:
clean water my a$$......that wasn't the little mermaid, that was the little turdaid :p why u think she smelled like sh*t when tryed to tongue kiss her....

and to answer your inquiry.........NO, this has not inspired me to post again so u can put your pecker back in yuh pants.....this was just too easy to let pass!

PtHova - Sorry to disappoint u babes, but i ain't staying....ah just had to kick Salt while he was down......again.

Empress - ;) (if anyone could, u know it was salty)

2bad - u missed a great one boss :D

bkhoney

My Heart
Re: Re: Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

ObieTryce said:
Girl I been lookin 4 u.
Holla.
hey baby.....i'm jus here to shout Salty krass a$$ out, i'm going back to de land of de lost after this....u can pm if u wanna holla......i still check them :)

S

Solidarity

MissinMarbles said:
...Sorry to disappoint u babes, but i ain't staying....
Yuh like to disappoint....nice seein yuh face bout de place still. :O

bkhoney

My Heart
Solidarity said:
Yuh like to disappoint....nice seein yuh face bout de place still. :O
:eek:

:eek: don't say that sweetie! thats not true....i don't like 2 disappoint at all....but be ppl does seem 2 disappoint me at times :(

btw - u've got mail ;) ok not yet, but real soon :p

bkhoney

My Heart
Solidarity said:
ok den...ah was beginning to wonder. :)
well maybe not today....but definitely 2morrow....
ah gotta bad case of gas :O so i'm leaving work before someone figures out that its not Fat Frank making a stink of de place :eek:

A

amprincess

MissinMarbles said:

bwahahahahahahahahahaha :kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks I was wondering if he remember the dirty water puddle :O

S

Solidarity

I'll be waiting!

MissinMarbles said:
well maybe not today....but definitely 2morrow....
ah gotta bad case of gas :O so i'm leaving work before someone figures out that its not Fat Frank making a stink of de place :eek:
hahahaa...i see you haven't lost it :cool:

Sookie

Bring yuh Backside
MissinMarbles said:

:kicks I saw that whole thing, LOL, i thought allyuh was goin to kill salt's cousin when that fiasco started, and salt had no idea what was going on

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
Re: Re: Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

Sookie said:
:kicks I saw that whole thing, LOL, i thought allyuh was goin to kill salt's cousin when that fiasco started, and salt had no idea what was going on

we sure as hell wanted to
well i know i did
the guy and the girl
:mad: