Saddam' sons pix

Tiny_Winey

~Sweet Sugah City Gyul~
Is it just me.......... because I'm having mixed feeling about those pix of Saddams son's, i one way I feel it's them, but looking at thm real cloely, I'm thinking only one of those bodies are real. Tell me what yall think

Last night I saw them.....
The news reporter warned the viewers on how gruesome and graphic the pics were....all i can say if they were Sadam's sons or not...I wasnt prepared for those pics...they damn haunted me last night...

I dont know what to think....their father had so many "look-a-likes", they could have too....

Chocolate

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am
The lastest pictures that was released looks more like them,b/c they shaved off the facial hair and cleaned them up.............still disturbing to look at. It must be very difficult for they family .

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
I just seen it... this is very sad indeed...Very hard to swallow...Don't these men have children? what will they think...well People this is WAR!!!:fyah :fyah :fyah

trinipetty

Head Gone!
Notorious said:
I just seen it... this is very sad indeed...Very hard to swallow...Don't these men have children? what will they think...well People this is WAR!!!:fyah :fyah :fyah
I haven't seen the gruesome pics yet, but yeah we even kill of one of dem son, which is Saddams grandson...well now I know he vex2bad
:fyah

Short_Thing

BANNED
bunjigarlindarlin said:
I find de one that rummy post looks fake but that others look like is really them....
some of them do look kindda fake you never know what these people are up too showing the pics on every news channel :( thats hard for anybody to swallow those pics

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Dat's some morbid ish....do so do like so, de American public was all up in arms when Al Jazeera showed photos/images of the dead GI's...where's the outcry now?? Showing POW's is one thing, that was wrong...but where are the voices of outrage? Personally it don't bother me none...well, not too much...but fair is fair, right?