S. Salt

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
hey sissy...i mean....lord salt
i didn't know you had a bike too!!! next time i'm around your way lets go bike riding...HAHAHAHAHAAA

soca junkie

leave him alone?? every blasted day he only have rude sh*t to say to me..never anything nice.......always threatin me....so tell him to stop first!!

i didnt know that!!! well if thats the case, pong him, pong him hard....
"Hey SISSY come out and play....."
No one messes with meh gurls and dem:anddat :tekdat

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
after months of training, i finally taught ms. junkie how 2 use the toilet bowl.

socababy - stay out of it.

salt

soca junkie

honey (not you salt) just for you i'll change it. look for a new one in about a year ok??? lol
and salt - HA....HA.....HA...i had to force that last HA out.....so not funny...anyways, i dont have time to go up and back with you all day, ok? so why don't you try to do some work instead of looking for funny animal pictures....:p :p :p

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
soca junkie said:
honey (not you salt) just for you i'll change it. look for a new one in about a year ok??? lol
and salt - HA....HA.....HA...i had to force that last HA out.....so not funny...anyways, i dont have time to go up and back with you all day, ok? so why don't you try to do some work instead of looking for funny animal pictures....:p :p :p
junkie - u have more than irked me now. the pilgrims r out of office again like last week so i have my free time. at any rate this is a public threat. next time i c u (which is very soon) i'm applying the full nelson with full force. u shall be a mashed dumpling. :tekdat

salt

soca junkie

lordsalt said:
junkie - u have more than irked me now. the pilgrims r out of office again like last week so i have my free time. at any rate this is a public threat. next time i c u (which is very soon) i'm applying the full nelson with full force. u shall be a mashed dumpling. :tekdat

salt
in the words of a soon to be famous soca guru - "Make some sense".....

a mashed dumplin???? you and these idle threats....