Rummy!

BFFan

OKAY, I WILL MAKE A PROMISE YOU AND MYSELF:

ATLEAST ONE OF THESE YEARS OR MORE I WILL VENTURE DOWN TO BARBADOS FOR CROPOVER, IF GOD WILLING.

PRIMARILY, I WILL DO THIS BECAUSE ALL THE BAJANS THAT I HAVE EITHER MET OR RAN INTO IN MY LIFE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN NICE TO ME.

ALSO I HAD ATLEAST ONE FAMILY MEMBER THAT HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE (WAY BEFORE CROPOVER STARTED) AND IT HAD A LASTING IMPRESSION AND I MIGHT HAVE FAMILY THERE TOO.

AND I SAW A FEW PICTURES OF BARBADOS AND IT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL OR SHOULD I SAY SIMPLY LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN.

AND BAJANS HAVE A SPECIAL LOVE FOR THE ISLAND WHICH I REALLY ADMIRE.

BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THESE YEARS 2005, 2007, OR 2010 THOSE WILL SPECIALLY RESERVE FOR...I WILL DIPLOMATICALLY SAY ELSEWHERE.

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
Uh huh. OK. Well I am American, but I've gone to many places. Barbados is my favorite. I like Trinidad & St.Lucia. I'd like to go back to Dominica(especially for the creole festival). I'd like to go to Antigua, but St.Vincent is the next place I'd like to go.

deoriginalrudeboy

onerumpunchpleez said:
Uh huh. OK. Well I am American, but I've gone to many places. Barbados is my favorite. I like Trinidad & St.Lucia. I'd like to go back to Dominica(especially for the creole festival). I'd like to go to Antigua, but St.Vincent is the next place I'd like to go.
yuh rasshole self better like trinidad.:p :p :p

guesswho

loving my blessed life
BFFan said:

ATLEAST ONE OF THESE YEARS OR MORE I WILL VENTURE DOWN TO BARBADOS FOR CROPOVER, IF GOD WILLING.

PRIMARILY, I WILL DO THIS BECAUSE ALL THE BAJANS THAT I HAVE EITHER MET OR RAN INTO IN MY LIFE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN NICE TO ME.

ALSO I HAD ATLEAST ONE FAMILY MEMBER THAT HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE (WAY BEFORE CROPOVER STARTED) AND IT HAD A LASTING IMPRESSION AND I MIGHT HAVE FAMILY THERE TOO.

AND I SAW A FEW PICTURES OF BARBADOS AND IT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL OR SHOULD I SAY SIMPLY LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN.

BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THESE YEARS 2005, 2007, OR 2010 THOSE WILL SPECIALLY RESERVE FOR...I WILL DIPLOMATICALLY SAY ELSEWHERE.
:rolleyes: :(

RupeeGyrl

#1 Rupee Supporter
That is sooo sweet...please make it for cropover soon :)

BFFan said: