Roof Top??

1sexyvincy

De original night nurse!
Anybody hear if sesame flyers is having their annual roof top party the saturday b4 labor day? If you have any info please lemme know. Thanks.:)

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
i believe so, but i hear the venue may be changed...no eden's palace or rose castle, somewhere bigger...there are no flyers out yet.

A

amprincess

montREALady said:
i believe so, but i hear the venue may be changed...no eden's palace or rose castle, somewhere bigger...there are no flyers out yet.
:eek: it have venues bigger than those? :confused

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
1sexyvincy said:
Anybody hear if sesame flyers is having their annual roof top party the saturday b4 labor day? If you have any info please lemme know. Thanks.:)
Roof Top will be held Aug 30 @ the Foulton Ferry Park under the Brooklyn Bridge. And yes its outdoors and bigger than the previous venues. Tix and artist info will be posted soon. Hope this helped

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
soca junkie said:
what artists are going to be at rooftop?
You should be asking who is not going to be there. But as always boy wonder (Machel) will be there to give us a wonderful show as usual and the rest will follow. As soon as I get the line up I'll pass it on.

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
1sexyvincy said:
Thanks alot. now i'll make sure to keep that date open.
Do that because if you don't it'll be a big mistake that can't be corrected until 2004

TRINEE007

Well regardless of place, lets hope they put on all performers early so when 3am hits deh cops don't come and shut it down with dem on deh stage.

BAGOGYUL

Kaiser Ball Gyul
ok

did i read correctly....outdoor
under the bklyn bridge
woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ah definitely need a pair of sneakers for this jam:D

MSTRUCK

Hot fuh so
Re: ok

BAGOGYUL said:
did i read correctly....outdoor
under the bklyn bridge
woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ah definitely need a pair of sneakers for this jam:D

:kicks 4REAL GYUL.. I WILL BE THERE!!!

trinipetty

Head Gone!
Re: Re: Roof Top??

SocaQ said:
Roof Top will be held Aug 30 @ the Foulton Ferry Park under the Brooklyn Bridge. And yes its outdoors and bigger than the previous venues. Tix and artist info will be posted soon. Hope this helped
thanx for de info....imma need directions although I know how to get to the b'klyn bridge from atlantic ave.