Rings

StanleyBig

Do you like wearing rings? I want to buy one, but my friends say that it's not a good idea. I think that I have to do what I want, so, if you know any good brands or websites, please, let me know!

KindCare6

I love wearing rings, and I think that both men and women can do it. I think that I have more than 20 rings made from different materials. Today I ordered two new rings because soon it is my birthday and I want to make something pleasant for myself. There are many great stores, but I prefer https://solidcharms.com/. The assortment is huge, and prices are reasonable, so it's easy to look stylish without spending thousands of dollars.

Korka

Hello, which ring to choose when polishing ?. I want it to be neat and tidy. I don’t like bulky colois, it looks ugly.

Hello, which ring to choose when polishing ?. I want it to be neat and tidy. I don’t like bulky colois, it looks ugly.
In my opinion, males should wear stainless steel rings for causal purpose. Their designs are classy and don't give a tidy look. These are not only easy to clean but also cheap as compared to silver and gold. You can consider the following designs in this regard:

However, if you have a reasonable budget and want a unique look, then I would prefer sterling silver rings. I love their designs and sleek looks. Instead of polishing them, again and again, you should try Coat & Shine silver cleaner and keep it with more care. I love the following designs. You can find them on Miansai.